[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

why am I constantly kicked out of the game?

WillScarletWillScarlet
Reactions: 1,225
edited September 2016 in Tech Support
i don't know why but i keep on getting kicked out of the game... HELP!

Comments

• GimoGimo
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited September 2016
    Try restarting your computer. Keep in mind the Windows 8 and above may need to go through a full shutdown. If that doesn't work, then reinstall MapleStory.
  • nenenenenenenenenene
    Reactions: 1,095
    edited September 2016
    How much memory do your computer has ? You will get kick out if you are low on memory.
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited September 2016
    nenenenene

How much memory do your computer has ? You will get kick out if you are low on memory.
    it says that I got detected for "suspicious activity... but all I've been doing is mobbing.
  • nenenenenenenenenene
    edited September 2016
    Scarlet05 said:

nenenenene

it says that I got detected for "suspicious activity... but all I've been doing is mobbing.
    idk... are you holding down your mob key non-stop ? Are you using a special keyboard ?
  • IiteIite
    Reactions: 1,160
    edited September 2016
    Why do my mounts keep getting deleted? Literally spend $100's on gach and every single time there is a server check, any mounts that i used get deleted... really nexon?
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited September 2016
    nenenenene

Scarlet05 said:

nenenenene

idk... are you holding down your mob key non-stop ? Are you using a special keyboard ?
    nope just ragular qwerty kebord.

• nenenenenenenenenene
    edited September 2016
    Scarlet05 said:

nope just ragular qwerty kebord.
    What about the answer to the first question? Ignoring it means you are holding it down non-stop? You have a problem and you are not telling us anything unless we ask you for everything. That's very hard to give suggestion. GL.
  • KerqxonKerqxon
    Reactions: 1,870
    edited October 2016
    hey @ WillScarlet did you open the Bossing Box from the Heroes of Maple Box?(its exstreamly Glitched that has caused me not to be able to play most of the time)