[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Create a Job Class in less than 1 minute

ArchanIomharArchanIomhar
Reactions: 1,025
edited April 2017 in Off-Topic Discussion
Let's play a little game in which you make a job class in less that 1 minute. no thinking. just typing.
I guess the only rules to this 'game' would be list what kind of weapon the class would use, what kind of equips they wear, and what makes that class special from any existing ones. make up weapons if you so please, i dont care, it's 1 AM and I still think this idea is funny.

Bonus: If I find the idea particularly hilarious, I promise I'll draw my interpretation of your idea

Comments

• MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited April 2017
    *shrug* may not be funny, but here goes!

Class: Berserker
    Class type: Warrior
    Weapon: Two, one handed axes
    Story: ...I don't know? Long lost explorer?

IT's actually an idea I had recently, but I thought it'd be interesting to see a typical class and put a nexon spin on it. For the one minute time limit I'm just coming up with an attack for each job.

1st job: Dual Smash: swings both axes for 2 lines of 150% hits 4 enemies

2nd job: Double Throw: Throws both axes in front of you like a boomerang: 4 lines 200% hits 5 enemies

3rd job: Bladed Spin: Swings both axes around in a spin. Hold down skill, can move with the arrow keys. 1 line of 250% while key is held, 1 line of 400% when skill key is released. Hits 7 enemies.

4th job: Bladed Slam: Smashes both axes into the ground, causing a shock wave effect: 4 lines of 400% if hit by blades, 6 lines of 300% if hit by shock wave. Boss monsters can be hit by both the axes and shock wave with decreased damage (separate on/off skill for that effect)
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited April 2017
    A mage class that uses a claw (as in blade fingers) to attack, wears darker sinister cloth equips, has the ability to rend dimensions and flesh. Secondary is an impact gloves, made specifically for delivering hard impacts to people or the ground to retreat or to knock the enemy out. Glove looks like a biker gloves with padding. Class in gendral looks evil, weakness is pancakes.
    ShadowParadox
  • ColosusColosus
    Reactions: 870
    edited April 2017
    Classu - Mangeric Bustaru

Description: Angelic Buster folder over a thousand times like japronese steel brade, becomes a manry man who speaks in perfect ingrish!

BUT LETS TAKE THIS ONE STEP FURTHER!

Only one attack, it makes a giant bubble, that you control by rolling it around. Every-time it rolls over something it absorbs it and the bubble grows in size, all while a Japanese scats with smooth jazz.

No I did not steal this idea from Katamari, they stole it from me!
  • SayjinxSayjinx
    Reactions: 750
    edited April 2017
    Class: Puppeteer (Mage)
    Description: you are Francis, Try to impress Orchid.
    Main Weapon Magic Gloves
    Secondary: Magic String.

Summon Various puppets to bring the pain!
    Seal
  • QuickDrawerQuickDrawer
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited April 2017
    Oh God I'm bad at this and I may have some spelling mistakes lol but ill try

Class: Nexon

Description: They can control you and ban you and update the game and do whatever they like

Main weapon: Computer

Secondary: IPhone

Whelp I tried
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited April 2017
    A thief class who uses bladed Yo-Yos to attack. Combining a unique fusion of long range and short range depending on the type of trick being performed. Chain tricks together for a flashy, stylish gameplay and able to attack enemies from several directions at once. *Ding* Time Up!
  • ArchanIomharArchanIomhar
    Reactions: 1,025
    edited May 2017
    Alright, as promised:
    @scholar624 @QuickDrawer @Sayjinx @Colosus @bumbertyr @MageofBattles

bCK3UWY.png
    Its hard to pick a fav between Francis and Mangeric Bustaru, imo
    JettLuvsU
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited May 2017
    Alright, as promised:

bCK3UWY.png

LMAO

Love it.
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited May 2017
    A 4th branch of explorer mage that uses magic plants to attack stuff, now that would be cool.

• QuickDrawerQuickDrawer
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited May 2017
    Alright, as promised:

bCK3UWY.png
    QuickDrawer is dead I have the ign on a diff char but I changed its name to Battoujustu