[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Pet return skill

DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
Reactions: 8,980
edited April 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Similar to Mir return, sometimes pets stay on other platforms, perhaps a pet return skill to have your pet come back to your side.

Comments

• FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    There's a command that does this - "/petcome" or something. I think it might have a level requirement though. And it's not the most convenient thing to use lol, cuz u gotta stop to type it.
    JettLuvsU
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    A pet that has the auto-feed skill will always come to your platform if there is anything to loot on there.
    JettLuvsU
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited April 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    A pet that has the auto-feed skill will always come to your platform if there is anything to loot on there.

Be that as it may, I dont see it a good investment buying auto anything for 90 day pets, I would say that's good for normal server players.

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    AKradian wrote: »

Be that as it may, I dont see it a good investment buying auto anything for 90 day pets, I would say that's good for normal server players.

The skill is permanent. If you revive the pet with Water of Life, it will remember all the skills it was taught.
    If you're getting a new Blackheart every 90 days, then yeah, you're going to have to settle for inferior pet performance. Nexon really wants you to pay that subscription fee in the form of Water of Life.