[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Constant mechanic crashes

Comments

• FreedomFreedom
    Reactions: 515
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Well, I went in the Pollo scene, summoned everything, and then DCed.
    After a while, another Pollo portal came, and I summoned everything, and then DC again.
    GG my double exp coupons
  • TheHoATheHoA
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited April 2017
    Freedom wrote: »
    Well, I went in the Pollo scene, summoned everything, and then DCed.
    After a while, another Pollo portal came, and I summoned everything, and then DC again.
    GG my double exp coupons

It's only rock n shock - I didn't dc at all after I stopped using it (though I only got 2/3 of my usual exp)

Also I think the rock n shock bug is more serious than expected - it actually glitched the nexon launcher as well. And yes, I tested it on more than 1 pc.
  • JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    TheHoA wrote: »
    it actually glitched the nexon launcher as well. And yes, I tested it on more than 1 pc.
    How does it glitch Nexon Launcher?
  • TheHoATheHoA
    edited May 2017
    it actually glitched the nexon launcher as well. And yes, I tested it on more than 1 pc.
    How does it glitch Nexon Launcher?

In a really weird way - the PLAY button wouldn't do anything so I had to restart the launcher.
    JettLuvsU
  • TheHoATheHoA
    edited May 2017
    HEY! There's no mention of Rock n Shock being "fixed" in the maintenance information!!!!!!
    JettLuvsU
  • TheHoATheHoA
    edited May 2017
    HEY ARWOO! IT'S STILL $&#**^% DISCONNECTING!!!!!
  • JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    HEY ARWOO! IT'S STILL $&#**^% DISCONNECTING!!!!!

Maybe they pushed the fix till patch update. : \
  • TheHoATheHoA
    edited May 2017
    Maybe they pushed the fix till patch update. : \

Meaning all the Mechanic players (despite not being very numerous) won't be able to train during 2x in the way they usually would.

Now that just grinds my gears.
    JettLuvsUscholar624
  • JuandiegJuandieg
    Reactions: 500
    edited May 2017
    Arwoo wrote: »
    Hi everyone! We've seen reports of players stating they disconnect when using certain skills.
    If possible, could we compile a list of skills that tends to disconnect players when used?

Issue: Dissconnecting to server selection.
    Skill: Shotgun punch, when used in quick succession on bosses, dimension invasion, elite monsters ect.

• TheHoATheHoA
    edited May 2017
    Juandieg wrote: »
    Arwoo wrote: »
    Hi everyone! We've seen reports of players stating they disconnect when using certain skills.
    If possible, could we compile a list of skills that tends to disconnect players when used?

Issue: Dissconnecting to server selection.
    Skill: Shotgun punch, when used in quick succession on bosses, dimension invasion, elite monsters ect.

Oi, say your class - this is a mechanic - specifically Rock n Shock - complaint thread.

Also I tested Rock n Shock again to be sure - game crashed during 2x, but when I tried it again after 2x it wouldn't crash.

Once again, thanks for ruining another 2x weekend for me(chanics) Nexon Team.
  • TheHoATheHoA
    edited May 2017
    HEY!!! THE NOTES STILL DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ROCK N SHOCK BEING FIXED!!!!!

WHAT THE BEEP! I'm gonna start getting verbal if I test it after the update and it still crashes me.
  • TheHoATheHoA
    edited May 2017
    So. It's not CRASHING the game now, but still lagging a lil. probably fixed cause the anniversary is over.
    JettLuvsU
  • AkaneAiharaAkaneAihara
    Reactions: 100
    edited May 2017
    Character Name: AkaneGahara
    Level:100(atm)
    Server: Scania
    Date and Time: 5:40pm EST(It's 3 hours ahead of PST)
    Description: Whenever the skill "Rock 'n Shock" hits a enemy after being placed it
    will almost instantly disconnect you and send you back to the server select screen.