[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

RGB Cash Set

DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
Reactions: 7,195
edited May 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Imagine there were an RGB outfit featuring pants, shirt, shoes, cape, gloves, weapon and subweapon/shield. The weapon would look like RED weapons, but with a few color zones. I hope there are variants for hats from bandannas, top hats etc. The top could come in jacket/hoodie, T-Shirts and sweater variants. Pants could be jeans or shorts. The cape would resemble an Empress cape.

2016-Newest-Design-RGB-LED-women-western-suits--colorful-LED-Lady-suits-clothing-for-Party.jpg_640x640.jpg

JettLuvsU

Comments

• ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited May 2017
    My eyyyyyyyyyeesssssssss!!!

This suggestion could perhaps lead into a costume/NX Cover design contest in the future.
    I do recall MapleStory having player created cosmetic items in-game.
    JettLuvsUMegaScience
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited May 2017
    Arwoo wrote: »
    My eyyyyyyyyyeesssssssss!!!

This suggestion could perhaps lead into a costume/NX Cover design contest in the future.
    I do recall MapleStory having player created cosmetic items in-game.

If you worry about becoming blind and losing your vision, there should be an option to dim the lights similar to my Razer Blackwidow Chroma.
    JettLuvsU