[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Suggestions for Royal Hairs/Faces & Perm NX Covers

Comments

• arugulaarugula
    Reactions: 830
    edited May 2017
    I would like to humbly request the flower bun hair royal hair

http://nxcache.nexon.net/spotlight/278/00FKc-776c05fc-2874-4499-b85a-baba6fc9a284.png

and the spring scene rain hat.

http://i.imgur.com/WdJpw8D.png

Thanks!
    JettLuvsUemperor52
  • YbbatsYbbats
    Reactions: 510
    edited May 2017
    Requesting both these items. Camellia's Sword from the Camellia's set and the Shadow Warrior's Sword from the Shadow Warrior set.

H9K3Up1.jpg
    JettLuvsUemperor52zSethPandaFrost
  • krskkrsk
    Reactions: 2,980
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Tashie wrote: »
    Again with the royals being legit the same thing as we've seen in the last month T_T i like that our voices are being herd finally but really....anniversary styles have the exact same stuff we've seen within the last month >_<

It's worse than that, two of the current anniversary styles were just in all stars (both face and hair for male and female), and one of the current anniversary hairs is in the current regular royals coupon. Either there is zero quality control, or Nexon doesn't mind putting out sloppy work. So much for "a better maple."
    TubaTashieemperor52
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited May 2017
    Again with the royals being legit the same thing as we've seen in the last month T_T i like that our voices are being herd finally but really....anniversary styles have the exact same stuff we've seen within the last month >_<

Yeah it's really disappointing. I'm hoping they have good hairs in this random anime crossover event. I've never seen this anime before, but the preview looks kinda cool?
    krsk
  • TashieTashie
    Reactions: 1,450
    edited May 2017
    Tuba wrote: »

Yeah it's really disappointing. I'm hoping they have good hairs in this random anime crossover event. I've never seen this anime before, but the preview looks kinda cool?

It does look cool but again everything is P2W as always and I'm pretty sure they'll probably make the prices more than usual >_< i was hoping the anniversary styles would have different things we haven't seen but...i was wrong T_T
    Tubakrsk
  • TubaTuba
    edited May 2017

It does look cool but again everything is P2W as always and I'm pretty sure they'll probably make the prices more than usual >_< i was hoping the anniversary styles would have different things we haven't seen but...i was wrong T_T

That's true, the aot and sao events were disappointing with how they were heavily p2w. I hope they make this event a little less p2w, but that's like asking Jesus Christ to come down to earth for a day and make me a 7 course meal, its very unlikely.
    Tashie
  • zSethzSeth
    Reactions: 800
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    maple00361bj5wyh4at.jpg
    maple00357keyl826xb.jpg
    polasweaterqx96tcv1sz.png

couldnt find a better picture of "pola sweater", it somehow isnt in the item list of the minerva Owl. even tho it was already released in gms in 2016. would be nice to see one of them in the near future =)
    JettLuvsUemperor52TubaDontEatChalk
  • KellayKellay
    Reactions: 580
    edited May 2017
    Ayyy, this thread is back! :D

Hairs & Faces:
    I would LOVE IT if still-eyed face comes back, the face in this image: blog.naver.com/44alice/220993632751
    I would also love it if the hair in that image is also released too!

I would love it if both the face and female & male hairs in this image is released too: imgur.com/a/xH6ao

I would love it if Time World Alice hair comes back: https://instagram.com/p/BTBt1FHhcEV/

And Wonder Bunny & Tangy Top hair! (The second and fifth hair in this picture): nxcache.nexon.net/umbraco/3767/xfh8923506.jpg

Also Glossy Flyaway hair (which is part of the Heroes hairs!): https://instagram.com/p/BS3x6MLh9Yf/

This hair: https://instagram.com/p/BOt69YQAH1BOeQsLT-b_ruxrZHmKybd3Q20LI00/

And lastly, Marigold hair! (The first two hairs in this picture): https://instagram.com/p/BSAyfZ-l58INGoOundh8yfATLxbS-sVFDoKWI00/

Perm NX:
    This hat: https://instagram.com/p/BTvqh9oDbkhem2HKu3xBbB82KxW6HoR3K-Kl300/

This hat too: https://instagram.com/p/BTVC0nOjx59bbUMAiEXfhpAxS9b3MUGUKzDtYY0/

This weapon: https://instagram.com/p/BLeMjM_BvlHW_MMAjfXjiZi6zJL9ht86Trfcyo0/

This overall: https://instagram.com/p/BRCjJQtAcRc/

And the superstar crown hat! Everyone has been waiting for that one to make a come back!

If any of these come back/are released, I would be spending TONS of NX to get them asap.

Thanks! (:
    BluejeansJettLuvsUemperor52Tuba
  • AlanDahManAlanDahMan
    Reactions: 610
    edited May 2017
    Thanks for posting this thread!
    Ok, I really want this nx weapon "heaven's seraphim" oJ0V4iu.jpg
    emperor52
  • KellayKellay
    Reactions: 580
    edited May 2017
    @AlexF

That's weird - my links are all working perfectly fine for me.
    emperor52
  • HoneyWaterHoneyWater
    Reactions: 2,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    j8BybWc.jpg

God i just saw these and i was like OMG I WANT THEM T ^ T MUSTACHES ARE SO CUTE AND THE FACE ITEM >:( I WANTIIIII GIVE MEEEE 8DDDD
    JettLuvsUemperor52krskxSakuraHimeStarrySWolf
  • TubaTuba
    edited May 2017
    HoneyWater wrote: »
    j8BybWc.jpg

God i just saw these and i was like OMG I WANT THEM T ^ T MUSTACHES ARE SO CUTE AND THE FACE ITEM >:( I WANTIIIII GIVE MEEEE 8DDDD

THAT OVERALL YESSSS MA'AM!!!
    krskStarrySWolf
  • emperor52emperor52
    Reactions: 1,940
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Love all the suggestions people have been adding, there's a lot of stuff I've never even seen. And a big thanks to Arwooo again for putting in our requests.

Let's hope for some good Royals if they update tomorrow!
  • JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited May 2017
    July wrote: »
    Hey,

Please re-add the following NX cover item: Green Suspenders
    10sewlh.jpg

Last time this item was available was back then at 2015 in Cash Shop at 'Last Chance category' tab, source:
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/4315/cash-shop-specials-9-30--10-6

Also, Nx cover item: Black Blazer, and remove the gender lock if possible so both, male and female could us it.
    ivd951.jpg

Please re-add those item..

Thanks in advance

Cash shop update 5/10/2017:
    rz1dsnjb5.png

They put the Green Suspenders on 3 characters as a preview.. but? ofc its not in box items list.. my god..
    I look at images before i read the item list, so i was like "omg they listen! I'm geeeeetting a packAGE!"

It looks like this thread made to TROLL US.. thanks nexon.

Umbral and Villain sets... they been hundred times in style boxes..... zzz
    I guess i shouldn't get upset.. those boring lame cash shop updates saves me money

TubaJettLuvsUemperor52krsk
  • TubaTuba
    edited May 2017
    Hey,

Please re-add the following NX cover item: Green Suspenders
    10sewlh.jpg

Last time this item was available was back then at 2015 in Cash Shop at 'Last Chance category' tab, source:
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/4315/cash-shop-specials-9-30--10-6

Also, Nx cover item: Black Blazer, and remove the gender lock if possible so both, male and female could us it.
    ivd951.jpg

Please re-add those item..

Thanks in advance

Cash shop update 5/10/2017:
    rz1dsnjb5.png

They put the Green Suspenders on 3 characters as a preview.. but? ofc its not in box items list.. my god..
    I look at images before i read the item list, so i was like "omg they listen! I'm geeeeetting a packAGE!"

It looks like this thread made to TROLL US.. thanks nexon.

Umbral and Villain sets... they been hundred times in style boxes..... zzz
    I guess i shouldn't get upset.. those boring lame cash shop updates saves me money

There's only 3 hairs in the royal update this week:
    Male:
    XltITI9.jpg

Female:
    hofsBF4.jpg

Well that's a first lol, but I like 2 of the faces this week so that's good.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017

Male:
    XltITI9.jpg

Female:
    hofsBF4.jpg

No, it's a little disorganized, but the Re:ZERO hairstyles
    rzhagh343.png
    are in there too. Left three are for males, right three are for females.
    At the next update, they'll be switched.

Why not have all six Re:ZERO styles available at the same time for both genders? Because then we might have all Royal Hairstyles be "wanted", and Nexon will go broke.
    krskTubaIts2Sharp4U
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited May 2017
    Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you guys know that our NX cover related list of suggestions were updated and sent.
    As mentioned, we'll most likely see a lot of these suggestions in the coming rotations after Re: Zero.

Thank you!

Arwoo~
    AlexFlink37890JettLuvsU
  • TwinrovaTwinrova
    Reactions: 1,130
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Arwoo wrote: »
    Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you guys know that our NX cover related list of suggestions were updated and sent.
    As mentioned, we'll most likely see a lot of these suggestions in the coming rotations after Re: Zero.

Thank you!

Arwoo~

With all the controversy going on with the Re:Zero boxes today, this is the first thing you guys have to say? Some sort of official statement or justification would be nice.
  • link37890link37890
    Reactions: 1,430
    edited May 2017
    Twinrova wrote: »
    Arwoo wrote: »

Thank you!

Arwoo~

With all the controversy going on with the Re:Zero boxes today, this is the first thing you guys have to say? Some sort of official statement or justification would be nice.

To be fair; this is the royal hairs faces perm nx covers thread. It's on topic, and the feedback is appreciated. I'm sure they have a few things they're already dealing with right now; RA box/Elite boss mob illegal program bugs, and other issues. The order of when things are addressed shouldn't make too much of an issue so long as they are all addressed. The update hasn't gone live yet and there is still time to fix the issues with said boxes; I'd be patient and see where things go.
    emperor52JettLuvsU
  • TubaTuba
    edited May 2017
    AKradian wrote: »

Male:
    XltITI9.jpg

Female:
    hofsBF4.jpg

No, it's a little disorganized, but the Re:ZERO hairstyles
    rzhagh343.png
    are in there too. Left three are for males, right three are for females.
    At the next update, they'll be switched.

Why not have all six Re:ZERO styles available at the same time for both genders? Because then we might have all Royal Hairstyles be "wanted", and Nexon will go broke.

Wow are you serious? Why wouldn't they make a hair coupon to where you could select the hair you want, like they did for the SaO event?! Just looking at how ridiculous the cash shop preview is I'm very disappointed in this event now. They get more p2w every year.
    emperor52TashiePissedOffCaughtByLoveDontEatChalk
This discussion has been closed.