[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

hot week reward

DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
Reactions: 8,980
edited May 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I propose maybe once give a free name change ticket instead of character expansion coupon

Comments

• Xenon92Xenon92
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited May 2017
    I propose maybe once give a free name change ticket instead of character expansion coupon

you dream big buddy. Nexon isn't that generous to put that into a Hot Week Box
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    edited May 2017
    Xenon92 wrote: »

you dream big buddy. Nexon isn't that generous to put that into a Hot Week Box

Some men see things as they are and say why?
    I dream things that never were and say why not.
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    They put it in a coin shop once, so maybe? I doubt they'd give it for just logging in one day though lol. Since Name Change Coupons are 15k NX. Maybe as an attendance reward would be a bit more reasonable? Like, the final reward in an event with very few spare days.
    DarkPassenger
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    edited May 2017
    Fennekin wrote: »
    They put it in a coin shop once, so maybe? I doubt they'd give it for just logging in one day though lol. Since Name Change Coupons are 15k NX. Maybe as an attendance reward would be a bit more reasonable? Like, the final reward in an event with very few spare days.

Sounds good. the more we think this out, the more it can be taken into account via compromise.