[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Would I be able to get my Items back?

LionBaitLionBait
Reactions: 100
edited May 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I got 1200 coins FINALLY! But it was literally on the last day of the event. I bought a 13 mastercraft's man cube coupon and as soon as I double clicked the item it expired. It stated that the item expires 10 days after purchase. I hope something can be done about this, because I did all that work for nothing :(

Comments

• LionBaitLionBait
    Reactions: 100
    edited May 2017
    Alright thanks, I bought the pack of cubes on 5/9/17 around 11:00pm Pacific. I opened the coupon today 5/10/17 around 5pm Pacific.
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    LionBait wrote: »
    Alright thanks, I bought the pack of cubes on 5/9/17 around 11:00pm Pacific. I opened the coupon today 5/10/17 around 5pm Pacific.

Ooo, that's rough. Did the box say that it expired at 23:59 on May 10? Cuz that's 4:59 PM Pacific time lol. The coupons you get from the pack last for 10 days after getting them, but unfortunately, the packs only last til the end of the event... (which was 4:59 Pacific)
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    For this kind of stuff you'd want to submit a ticket using the support site:

support.maplestory.nexon.net/

I've opened them myself without any issues, but it might be a new bug regarding the ending of the event.
    When did you buy the pack of cubes and when did you open them?

It's not a personal issue, though. It needs a Bug Report, not a ticket.

They did this last time an event shop had item packs. The coupon lasts 10 days but the items that come out of it expire at the end of the event - even though the shop stays up for a week or two after. So you can buy a pack now, click the coupon, and the items that come out expire instantly.