[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

More equipment for Angelic Buster

MatarielMatariel
Reactions: 300
edited May 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So one of the biggest things in maple story is outfit design and unfortunately for us abs we're constricted to only 3 outfits. It would be nice to see more variations for AB, perhaps some equipment based on actual idols from the US and Korea, or even a dragon themed outfit since her powers come from a dragon.

Also would love for you to be able to transform while previewing equipment in the cash shop.

Comments

• FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    You can put NX overalls/tops and bottoms on your AB now.

But yeah, some new compacts would be nice. I remember that "aerodynamic" one that Eskalade was talking about when you hit 200. There's also the like, bikini one he drew up and showed to Eurenth, which can also be seen in the dressing room. And there're a few that I saw sprites for but weren't released. Can't remember what they were.

Could also have Lady Gaga's meat dress lol.

EDIT:
    Ah, the last 2 in this pic were the unreleased ones I was thinking about:
    ab-compact-1-1.png?w=600

Or did they ever get released? I dunno, they look like just recolors of "Magical" and "Cynical" lol.

EDIT2:
    Oh wow, I just realized upon entering the CS that there's a "Dress-Up" button lol. So you can try on equips in your transformed state. Unfortunately, it doesn't work with the Royal Styles previews. But at least you can preview eye colors now. Did this just get added in this patch?
    Matariel