[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Issues since naintenance

MochinimMochinim
Reactions: 300
Member, Private Tester
edited May 2017 in Tech Support
Is anybody having issues launching the game since the maintenance?
When I press the play button, it goes gray and says that I am in-game for about 30 seconds and then it just reverts back to being orange.
Does anybody know how to fix this issue?

Comments

• MochinimMochinim
    Reactions: 300
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    When I press the play button, it goes gray and says that I am in-game for about 30 seconds and then it just reverts back to being orange.
  • XeaseXease
    Reactions: 805
    edited May 2017
    I'm new to this game and I am trying to do one of the first quests and I have tried everything I could think of to finish it and it just does not work for me. I am doing it in the right area and killing the right monsters. Can somebody please help me with this? Need anymore info just ask me.
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Happened to me a few times. Clicked play, waited, then it silently fails...

I just kept trying til it let me in though lol. Dunno if that'll work for everyone. Happened on Steam and I think Nexon Launcher, too.
    Xease wrote: »
    I'm new to this game and I am trying to do one of the first quests and I have tried everything I could think of to finish it and it just does not work for me. I am doing it in the right area and killing the right monsters. Can somebody please help me with this? Need anymore info just ask me.

What quest is it?
  • XeaseXease
    Reactions: 805
    edited May 2017
    @Fennekin Sorry to bug you, but i already figured it out and i kinda feel stupid for not knowing, it was just holding shift and attacking monsters, so sorry for bugging you.
  • PerceptivityPerceptivity
    Reactions: 2,820
    edited May 2017
    Mochinim wrote: »

When you press play open your task manager and check if the maplestory process get stuck at some point, if it does try this the next time:
    Make sure that there are no nexon launcher / maplestory process in the task manager before attempting these steps.

1. Press play
    2. If maplestory process get stuck kill it
    3. Restart the launcher fully
    4. Press play again.

If the issue still are there try closing launcher and do a full restart of your computer aswell.
    If nothing of this helps try send a ticket or contact live support.

The above steps worked for me when I had the issue last week
    Mochinim