[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Why r maple pts 2 b purchased 10x desired amount?

AznboiEAznboiE
Reactions: 3,445
edited May 2017 in General Chat
First off I apologize for the smol text in title I couldn't fit the actual words in.

This meso market is confusing on the buying-maple point end and I'd like to know why my amount to be purchased is 10x whatever amount I want to buy.

ex. If I say I wanna buy 1 point, the amount in the big "Points to be Purchased" area says 10 points.

Comments

• TwizzzlersTwizzzlers
    Reactions: 2,235
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    i don't know either its very confusing in my opinion. They should have a rate to buy like a sign on the side. It just made it even more confusing. I don't like the system.
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited May 2017
    "Desired Selling Price (Per 100 mil mesos)" is how many maple points you want to buy with 100m meso.
    "Meso Sale Amount" or in simple terms "number of transaction", which mean that if it is set to 1b, you are asking to make 10 transaction so the points to be purchased is 10x the amount you entered.

So if you want to buy 30 maple points for 100m meso and you set meso sale amount to 1b, then you are making a request to buy 30 maple points for 100m meso 10 times for a total of 300 points.
    If you want to buy 200 maple points for 100m meso and you set meso sale amount to 500m, then you are making a request to buy 200 maple points for 100m meso 5 times for a total of 1000 points.
    Sanjay