[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Weekly Ban Data: 05/04/2017 - 05/10/2017

ArwooArwoo
Reactions: 17,755
edited May 2017 in Vault
Here is the data for this week's total number of permanent bans:

UiSZRLT.png

In addition to this week's total permanent bans, below you can also find last week's ban data for: 04/27/2017 - 05/03/2017

jb3OJBR.png

As always, we thank everyone for the reports and we will continue to work hard to combat illegitimate players.

Thank you,

Arwoo~
JettLuvsUforumsareannoyingSanjaycarmenpop22

Comments

• forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited May 2017
    Not bad. Good job.
  • ForumKousForumKous
    Reactions: 1,085
    edited May 2017
    I still think it would be nice to see a break down per world though. I have read around the forums and understood that it wont be possible to give the IGNs as the policy does not allow naming and shaming. However, I do think it should be possible to give the numbers per world? This should make it a bit more transparant and will motivate people to do more reports, knowing that hackers and advertisers are getting banned in their worlds.

Can you atleast please confirm that all these bans are across all worlds, including Luna? @Arwoo

What do you guys think?
    JettLuvsUcarmenpop22
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited May 2017
    ForumKous wrote: »
    I still think it would be nice to see a break down per world though. I have read around the forums and understood that it wont be possible to give the IGNs as the policy does not allow naming and shaming. However, I do think it should be possible to give the numbers per world? This should make it a bit more transparant and will motivate people to do more reports, knowing that hackers and advertisers are getting banned in their worlds.

Can you atleast please confirm that all these bans are across all worlds, including Luna? @Arwoo

What do you guys think?

The bans are including Luna.

We can bring up the suggestion for a world breakdown, but much like the character and account breakdowns being separate, this would take some time. Again, we'll be sure to suggest this.
    ForumKousYonaxcarmenpop22
  • ForumKousForumKous
    Reactions: 1,085
    edited May 2017
    Arwoo wrote: »
    ForumKous wrote: »

What do you guys think?

The bans are including Luna.

We can bring up the suggestion for a world breakdown, but much like the character and account breakdowns being separate, this would take some time. Again, we'll be sure to suggest this.

Alright! Thank you a lot for the reply Arwoo :)!
    Arwoocarmenpop22