[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

List of classes with voices?

animaskanimask
Reactions: 410
edited May 2017 in General Chat
I've only ever played classes with no voices, so I'm curious. Which classes in maplestory have voices when they use their skills? I tried finding a list online but I couldn't
find any. I'm guessing there are only a few classes with voices?

Comments

• SaekiSenpaiSaekiSenpai
    Reactions: 1,175
    edited May 2017
    Luminous, Xenon, Demon, Angelic Buster, Mercedes, Kaiser, Kanna. Those are the ones I know of.
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited May 2017
    Hayato also has a voice along with Kanna. Evan also got a new voice as part of the Heroes of Maple update
  • animaskanimask
    Reactions: 410
    edited May 2017
    I don't remember Mercedes having a voice. Wow, so old classes can get voices as part of revamps. That's pretty cool. Thanks for the answers guys!
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Mercedes's voice rarely procs as far as I can tell though. Aran also has a voice now, which procs too often lol. Spam ctrl = "HUP HNNGH GRAH RAWGH HNNNGH" and other grunting noises.
    animask