[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[PROGRESSION] Afterlands - Final door won't open

Comments

• parryparry
    Reactions: 100
    edited May 2017
    Bug type: Quest

Brief summary: Finish all the quest and have unlocked all the key but the big door is not opened.
    More Summary: I tried went out of the afterland and re-enter, didn't work as well.

Character name: PHHHHHHHHH
    Character Level: 200
    Character job: Blade Master
    World name: Scania
  • 1Unlce1Chen31Unlce1Chen3
    Reactions: 200
    edited May 2017
    Bug type: After land mission can not be finished/triggered

Brief bug summary: I got all the key for the main gate of After land, there were no locks on the gate, but it still says there should be more key to find.

More details: I got all the key but as I remember the last time the information flash out it says 10/12 keys founded. And I am sure that there were no more locks on the gate.

Character name: UnlceChen

Character level: 99

Character job: Hayato

Date and time of the incident: 29/04/2017

Because of my OCD. I want do all the mission, now I am just giving up playing the game. Please fix the bug or I am probably just delete the game sadly.
  • godiegodiegodiegodie
    edited May 2017
    Brief summary: Finish all the quest and have unlocked all the key but can not move forward.
    Character name: godiegodie
    Character Level: 93
    Character job: Mercedes
    World name: Reboot
    Date and time of the incident: 2017 May 6. 9:30pm central
  • 1Unlce1Chen31Unlce1Chen3
    edited May 2017
    Guess I'm not the only one. Give up the game because of this problem. :(

Brief summary: Finish all the quest and have unlocked all the key but the big door is not opened.
    More Summary: I tried went out of the afterland and re-enter, didn't work as well.

Character name: UncleChen
    Character Level: 99
  • PatinsonkaPatinsonka
    edited May 2017

Character name: Patcky
    Character Level: 114
    Character job: Dawn Warrior

i.imgur.com/A8x5crG.jpg
  • ramyunnoodsramyunnoods
    Reactions: 445
    edited May 2017

Brief bug summary: I finished all of the quests in the Afterlands and unlocked all of the locks, but the big door does not open.

More details:
    The hinge-thingy for the locks when you unlock them are still there, but the locks were back on when I came back the next day.

Steps to reproduce:
    The day before the incident, I got 11 out of 12 elevens (I didn't get the one for the Battle God quest yet) and unlocked the eleven locks. The next day, I went to go get the last remaining key after I found out how to get it, and then after I got the key and went to unlock the last lock, every single lock was back on the door

Character name: ramyunnoods
    Character level: Currently 102
    Character job: Kanna
    World name: Renegades
    Date and time of the incident: 7 April 2017; Around 4:00 PM
  • GentleScoutGentleScout
    Reactions: 700
    edited May 2017
    I have the same issue, but this time I cannot open the Golden Lock, more so I re logged(disconnected and reconnected) and all the locks were back and also have the unlocked look.

Brief bug summary: I got all the keys and I unlocked all except one, which is the Golden Lock(using the Golden Key). When I disconnected and reconnected, it became worse and showed all the locks again and the unlocked look as well.

More details: My game looks similar to those of Scooby6363 where the door has all locks but also looks unlcoked.

Steps to reproduce: Opened one lock, then got the other eleven, after collecting them all, returned to land of beginnings, placed all keys in each lock, cannot place one on the golden one.

Character name: GentleScout
    Character level: 91
    Date and time of the incident: May 8, 2:50pm Philippine Timezone (just because i have no idea what time zone im in)
  • GentleScoutGentleScout
    Reactions: 700
    edited May 2017
    I have the same issue, but this time I cannot open the Golden Lock, more so I re logged(disconnected and reconnected) and all the locks were back and also have the unlocked look.

Brief bug summary: I got all the keys and I unlocked all except one, which is the Golden Lock(using the Golden Key). When I disconnected and reconnected, it became worse and showed all the locks again and the unlocked look as well.

More details: My game looks similar to those of Scooby6363 where the door has all locks but also looks unlcoked.

Steps to reproduce: Opened one lock, then got the other eleven, after collecting them all, returned to land of beginnings, placed all keys in each lock, cannot place one on the golden one.

Character name: GentleScout
    Character level: 91
    Date and time of the incident: May 8, 2:50pm Philippine Timezone (just because i have no idea what time zone im in)

Continuation: I finally got the golden lock to be unlocked but every other lock is still there and I cannot progress through the door, as do everyone else in this forum discussion.
  • DunnoyetDunnoyet
    edited May 2017

Brief bug summary: Got all locks to unlock, but door won't open.

More details: I did half the quest in Afterlands and then got stuck and came back later to complete them. At that time, quest progress show 6/12 upon getting the last key, even though I've already gotten and unlock the previous 6 locks.

Steps to reproduce: Unlock locks as quest progress. Quit game and return. Complete remaining quest and unlock remaining locks.

Character name: Jesdesdes
    Character level: 178
    Character job: Evan
    Date and time of the incident: May 8 10pm.
  • MeowchkinMeowchkin
    edited May 2017
    Bug type: Technical issue

Brief bug summary:Afterlands door will not open after being unlocked

More details:
    Over time I have completed the quests and unlocked the locks as I went along. At the time I was unaware this would cause a glitch in the quest. I now have unlocked every lock on the door, however, the door remains closed(locked).

Character name: Meowchkin
    Character level: 133
    Character job: Demon Slayer

Date and time of the incident: 05/09/17 10:01pm PST

Anyone heard anything back or found a fix to this bug? After doing some research it seems this has been an ongoing problem for nearly 6 months..... Any advice is appreciated.
  • ScypherScypher
    edited May 2017
    Bug type: Technical issue

Brief bug summary:Afterlands door will not open after being unlocked

More details:
    Unlocked the locks a few at a time. Finally once all keys were obtained, the final two locks would not open. After relogging, they did open after clicking on a sweet spot, not just on the lock, but rather a random area on the locks. After all locks were opened, they proceeded to say "you do not have the key to this particular lock" even though all latches are open. I attempted to relog again and all locks reappeared over the open latches (both are visible overlapping). Big door remains closed.

Character name: Ambulus
    Character level: 87
    Character job: Shade
    World name: Renegade
    Date and time of the incident: May 11 1:34 AM.
  • Nameri1234Nameri1234
    edited May 2017
    I have this problem too.
    14/05/2017
  • D4vjd0ffD4vjd0ff
    edited May 2017
    Brief summary: Finish all the quest and have unlocked all the locks but can not finish .
    Character name: Headhunterz
    Character Level: 95
    Character job: Mercedes
    World name: EU-Luna
    Date and time of the incident: 2017 May 15. 1:45 a.m CEST
  • KhromeLKhromeL
    edited May 2017
    Brief summary: Finish all the quest and have unlocked all the locks but can not finish .
    Character name: SuccMcGee
    Character Level: 96
    Character job: Mechanic
    World name: NA-Khaini
    Date and time of the incident: 2017 May 15. 7:12pm, AWST
  • MinhPhamMinhPham
    edited May 2017
    Same here that bug..
    Character name: minhzuoc

Character job: Blaster

Here is the picture: http://imgur.com/a/7bcB1
  • X9TurtleX9Turtle
    Reactions: 300
    edited May 2017
    Brief bug summary:
    Door not opening afterland
    More details:
    stated 10/12 keys

Steps to reproduce:
    not sure

Character name: X9sasuke9Xl
    Character level: 196
    Character job: Blade Master
    World name: Windia
    Date and time of the incident: 5/15/17 9:45 EST
  • AzhaoAzhao
    edited May 2017
    I am also experiencing this bug.

Brief Summary: The Afterlands does not open the door and does not activate final cutscene.

Steps To Reproduce: For me, I quickly unlocked the first 11 locks, leaving the Golden lock last. I could not unlock the golden lock because I could not find where to click. I relogged, and it turned out that the button does not align with the background, and I had to press above the visual lock to open it. The final lock unlocked, but nothing happened. Even rejoining the map and logging out doesn't work.

Character Name: Member
    Character level: 90
    Character job: Dawn Warrior
    Date and time of the incident: 5/16/17 1:00 AM EST
  • VehnaVehna
    edited May 2017
    Same problem

Character name: UmMacho
    Character job: Kanna
    Character level 91
  • AdivisAdivis
    edited May 2017
    Same problem...

Character name: HomerSamorai
    Character level 98
    World name: Broa
  • danycraft199danycraft199
    edited May 2017
    Bug type: Final door for After land does not open

Brief bug summary: Got all twelve keys for After land quest, but the final door does not open

Character name: danycraftDC
    Character level: 92
    Character job: Kinesis
    World name: Bera