[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kaiser Disconnect when using Final Form

NoobMayCryNoobMayCry
Reactions: 310
edited May 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Disconnect/ Crash

Brief bug summary: around 90% of the time or more when i try to use FInal Forn and transform to a Dragon on Kaiser the game crashes while using the buff or while its ending.

More details: Seems to only crash when bossing, when farming it works most of the time but also crashes so mostly bossing

Steps to reproduce: Use Final Form on Kaiser

Character name: iLovehim

Character level: 201 / been happening ever since lv 120 or so when you get Final Form.

Character job: Kaiser

World name: Scania

Date and time of the incident: All the time when skill is used.

Comments

• NoobMayCryNoobMayCry
    edited May 2017
    halp
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    Heyo,

Thanks for the report, can you give me a bit more details like:

What map do you find you crash in the most?
    Do you have a Kanna/Totem in the map when you crash?
    What boss makes you disconnect?

Need a bit more to send over, thanks :)

I remember the Witch stage for DIPQ and also the final stage of Horntail consistently DC'd me when I tried to get a Kaiser to 200 for that V Breakthrough event. I just tried the Witch stage of DIPQ again and yep, DC when transformed and spamming Blade Burst. I'm assuming Horntail also still has that problem.

I was told it happens when you hit too many mobs at once. What I remember of the times I did those bosses seems to support this - I would never DC immediately, but rather at a random point. I'm assuming it happens when two waves of witches overlap, or when the cloud of Wyverns spawns from Horntail's center or something.
  • NoobMayCryNoobMayCry
    edited May 2017
    Just as Fennekin said, it is mostly horntail but might be other bosses too if i remember correctly, sadly it is a game breaking bug and i don't feel like playing anymore because i invested alot of meso, nx cash and time into my Kaiser and it is very weak if i don't use the FInal Form... It's very sad, and totems have nothing to do with it, it has been disconnecting with or without totems for months now.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited May 2017
    anyone else getting disconnected while playing Kaiser?
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    When using Final Form and (possibly) hitting a lot of mobs at once? There's a bug report about that particular issue here. I know I still get dc'd on the witch stage of DIPQ if I'm Final Form and spamming Blade Burst or whatever that skill's called.
    edited May 2017
    Fennekin wrote: »
    When using Final Form and (possibly) hitting a lot of mobs at once? There's a bug report about that particular issue here. I know I still get dc'd on the witch stage of DIPQ if I'm Final Form and spamming Blade Burst or whatever that skill's called.

Then yeah i can vouch for the validity of the bug. pretty much same circumstances. was training my kaiser mule to 140 and after using final form it d/ced while mobbing
    edited May 2017
    I can vouch for this bug too, not just bossing, I was in Goblin House on my kaiser mule, no spawn buffs active just training normally, after mobbing in final form I got booted, stopped playing kaiser after 2nd d/c cause what of the auto ban thing happens on the 3rd.
  • NoobMayCryNoobMayCry
    edited May 2017
    Thanks, hopefully you guys can fix it, as it is a game breaking bug and ruins our experience.