[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

If you could improve something about a character..

MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
Reactions: 4,280
edited May 2017 in General Chat
What character would you choose, and what would you change?

Personally, I'm leveling up a marksman level 50 right now, and they need more lines.

Comments

• SaekiSenpaiSaekiSenpai
    Reactions: 1,175
    edited May 2017
    At 50, of course you won't get that many. Wait til you get to 4th/5th to be talking lines :v

In all seriousness though, I'd change angelic Buster to have more fluid gameplay as it does feel a bit clunky, especially after switching from Mercedes.
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    edited May 2017
    Well, I know that 2nd job doesn't have many lines, I've gotten one to 120 before, but deleted it. Even third doesn't have any skills with over 1 line of damage. I know that in the long run all jobs before 4th don't matter, but gosh it's so tedious to level.
  • SaekiSenpaiSaekiSenpai
    Reactions: 1,175
    edited May 2017
    Eh, Marksman's main damage is gonna come from Snipe anyways and that's only two lines. It may only feel slow because of the lack of lines but it can get up there, especially funded. But I guess that could be said of any class. I would personally change all class buff times to last longer than 2-3 minutes to maybe double so 4-6 minutes so I don't have to worry about buffing as much.
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited May 2017
    In all seriousness though, I'd change angelic Buster to have more fluid gameplay as it does feel a bit clunky, especially after switching from Mercedes.

This for Jett;
    If their skill delay and animations can be tightened up with a few more damage lines (not necessarily multipliers) our galactic bounty hunter can *finally* be a shining star.
    JettLuvsU
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited May 2017
    Blaster: Oh my god it's soooo slow, I am falling asleep from boredom.
  • QuickDrawerQuickDrawer
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited May 2017
    make shimada heart give 100% dmg per 1 defence, make hayato attack faster than dual blades, give them a huge revamp boost in dmg and range and lines LUL
    edited May 2017
    Demon avenger: increase the max amount of mobs executioner can hit.
  • animaskanimask
    Reactions: 410
    edited May 2017
    I would pick buccaneer and slightly tweak their 5th job skill where they transform to be more aesthetically pleasing. I would add back the old female sprite that female buccaneers used to have. Why did they get rid of it in the first place? I would also change the buggy looking animations to the old ones.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited May 2017
    Give Dual Blades a Roundhouse kick in the Root Abyss video and when Dual Blade kicked battle mage in the face.
  • SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Beast Tamer, need I say more
  • XelthineXelthine
    Reactions: 1,525
    edited May 2017
    Give me back my glide, Nexon!
    edited May 2017
    Sorrow wrote: »
    Beast Tamer, need I say more

XD Increase all hawk skills by 100% damage. But even then it'd still be bad.