[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Jett and Exclusive Job Skill Changes

PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
Reactions: 5,265
edited May 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I'm sure some of you guys know this, but for those who don't, JapanMS got a buff for Jett a while ago (before GMS, of course, not like we made it first or anything), that we never got (with a few small Hayato/Kanna/Beast Tamer changes too). Here's a link to the changes (I'll post translations below):
http://uni-wz.com/blog-entry-2760.html

I think it would only make sense that we received it too, and I even sent a ticket about this a couple months ago, receiving this lovely and logical response:
Greetings Mapler,

Thank you for contacting Nexon America Customer Support.

I understand that you would like Global MapleStory to get a specific buff for Jett that is currently available in Japan MapleStory. My apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you as you needed this buff for your Jett. Please understand that each region that MapleStory is licensed to has their own game mechanics. Thus, whatever changes, updates and events that are imposed on these servers doesn't necessarily apply to Global MapleStory.

On the other hand, we appreciate your suggestion in trying to bring impact to the game. Unfortunately, the Customer Support Department is unable to make changes to the game. I would advise submitting this sort of information in our Feedback section on the forums where it will be reviewed by the Game Team.

Please understand that the posts in this forum section may not receive a response, however, I assure you the feedback received is compiled, read, and taken into consideration.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Should you have other concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us through our support page. You can keep yourself posted with the latest updates from our news hub. Take care and have a great day!

So what better place to post it than here?
Stalky

Comments

• PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    edited May 2017
    Jett:
    1st Job:
    Starline One: Damage increased from 125% to 135%
    Blaster Barrage: Damage increased from 120% to 140%
    Vortex Jump: Damage decreased from 200% to 180%, number of hits increased from 1 to 2
    Seasoned Hunter: Accuracy/Avoidability increased from 150 to 200 (irrelevant, but including for the sake of it)
    Galactic Might: Now increases Max HP by 20%
    2nd Job:
    Starline Two: Damage increased from 220% to 300%, number of hits increased from 1 to 2
    Stellar Impact: Damage decreased from 250% to 200%, number of hits increased from 1 to 3
    Bounty Chaser: Damage boost increased from 20% to 25% [the skill description says Attack Power, but it's actually Damage], and passive STR/DEX boost increased from 20 to 40
    Volt Barrage: Damage boost increased from 145% to 155%
    Cosmic Shield: Passive STR/DEX boost increased from 45 to 50, Max HP boost increased from 45% to 50%, Max MP boost increased from 30% to 50%
    3rd Job
    Spacial Shift: Number of hits increased from 2 to 3
    Blaster Overdrive: Attack boost increased from 20% to 25%
    Starline Three: Damage increased from 260% to 270%
    Falling Stars: Mobs hit increased from 8 to 10, Damage increased from 160% to 170%, number of hits increased from 1 to 2
    Cosmic Upheaval: Damage formula changed [80+2*level to 50+5*level], number of hits increased from 1 to 3
    Slipstream Suit: DEX boost increased from 8% to 45% (yes, really)
    4th Job:
    Starforce Salvo: Damage increased from 270% to 300%
    Invincibility: Max HP increased from 30% to 40%, Defense increased from 20% to 25%
    Backup Beatdown: Damage increased from 200% to 250%
    Starline Four: Damage increased from 300% to 420%
    Planet Buster: Damage increased from 800% to 850%, Cooldown increased from 5 seconds to 15 seconds
    Strikeforce Showdown: Damage increased from 355% to 400%
    High Gravity: All Stats boost increased from 20 to 25
    Hyper:
    Singularity Shock: Damage increased from 800% to 1000%
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    edited May 2017
    Kanna changes:
    2nd Job:
    Burning Shikigami Haunting: Damage boost to Shikigami Haunting increased from 25% to 30%
    3rd Job:
    Frozen Shikigami Haunting: Damage boost to Shikigami Hauntingincreased from 100% to 105%
    4th Job:
    Vanquisher's Charm: Damage increased from 235% to 242%
    Nine-Tailed Fury: Cooldown decreased from 500 seconds to 325 seconds
    Shocking Shikigami Haunting: Damage boost to Shikigami Hauntingincreased from 115% to 120%, increases mob count of Shikigami Haunting by 1
    Demon's Fury: Damage increased from 190% to 200%

Beast Tamer:
    Bear Skills:
    Paw Swipe: Damage increased from 400% to 420%
    Furious Strikes: Damage increased from 275% to 295%
    Leopard Skills:
    Range boosts to a few skills

Hayato:
    Normal Stance sword gauge: amount per mob killed increased from 5 to 7
    Quick Draw Stance sword gauge: amount per mob attacked increased from 3 to 6

In conclusion, there's no reason we haven't gotten these changes yet.
  • WatcherCCGWatcherCCG
    Reactions: 1,570
    edited May 2017
    Asia usually gets this stuff before we do. We likely won't see these updates until Korea, Japan, Taiwan, and SEA have them.
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Lol they made kanna even stronger .
    But i happy for the jett class
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    edited May 2017
    WatcherCCG wrote: »
    Asia usually gets this stuff before we do. We likely won't see these updates until Korea, Japan, Taiwan, and SEA have them.

These updates were from JapanMS, and I'm 99% sure that China, Taiwan, and SEA have updates for Zen, which is basically the same class. And since Korea doesn't have Jett or Zen, GMS is the only version without these updates. It's ironic since we had Jett before JapanMS, yet Nexon America cares the least about Jett.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited May 2017
    WatcherCCG wrote: »

these changes have been around since feb last year in JMS, and JMS has done may more updates before then to Jett that have yet to even get added to GMS.

the ironic thing being that Jett was touted as being a GMS"Exclusive" when it was released, you'd at least expect them to update the bloody thing.
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited May 2017
    Man if Jett got these changes...

I don't think I'd want to main mihile anymore.
    pepe
  • JelattiJelatti
    Reactions: 500
    edited June 2017
    All they gotta do to make me happy, Remove the CD from Planet Buster and reduce the delay between Movement skills use