[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Commerci "Personal Items" disappearing

SaptaZaptaSaptaZapta
Reactions: 710
Member, Private Tester
edited May 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Gameplay, items

Brief bug summary: "Personal Items" (Treasure Map and Iridescent Scale) acquired on Commerci Voyages disappear from vessel inventory.

More details: The bosses on Commerci Voyages occasionally drop the items "Treasure Map" and "Iridescent Scale". At the end of the voyage, after accepting rewards from Maestra Fiametta, these items become stored in the vessel's inventory ("inventory" tab in the "vessel" window, opened from the "equipment" window).
These items also appear as "personal items" on the window of selecting cargo to take on voyages, and may be selected instead of the usual trade goods (soap, etc) for high profit in Denaro.
Yesterday I received a "Treasure Map" item.
Today, it was nowhere to be found.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Get a Treasure Map from Grosso Polpo in a Commerci voyage. Complete the voyage and accept rewards. Check that the Treasure Map is in your vessel's inventory.
2. ??? - sorry, I don't know what made it disappear. Perhaps logging out? Perhaps doing Union voyages?
3. Find that the Treasure Map is no longer in your vessel's inventory.

Character name: SaptaZapta
Character level: 225
Character job: Hero
World name: MYBCKN (Kradia)
Date and time of the incident:
Item dropped 24-May-2017 9:39AM UTC
Accepted from Fiametta 9:40AM
Noticed it was missing from vessel inventory: 25-May-2017 11:41AM UTC

Comments

• SaptaZaptaSaptaZapta
    Reactions: 710
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Did this never happen to anyone else?
  • MisterKrekelMisterKrekel
    Reactions: 1,240
    edited May 2017
    Can confirm this.
    Gotten a treasure map tuesday and since I ran out of energy I had to use it the next day, however it was gone the next day...
  • PerceptivityPerceptivity
    Reactions: 2,820
    edited June 2017
    Thank you for this report, I will forward this
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Not sure if this is considered necroing a dead thread, but this bug just happened to me recently (not sure if something happened with all the maintenances).

Bug type: Gameplay, items

Brief bug summary: "Personal Items" (TIridescent Scale) acquired on Commerci Voyages disappear from vessel inventory.

More details: The bosses on Commerci Voyages occasionally drop the items "Treasure Map" and "Iridescent Scale". At the end of the voyage, after accepting rewards from Maestra Fiametta, these items become stored in the vessel's inventory ("inventory" tab in the "vessel" window, opened from the "equipment" window).
    These items also appear as "personal items" on the window of selecting cargo to take on voyages, and may be selected instead of the usual trade goods (soap, etc) for high profit in Denaro.
    Yesterday I received a "Treasure Map" item.
    Today, it was nowhere to be found.

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Get a Treasure Map from Grosso Polpo in a Commerci voyage. Complete the voyage and accept rewards. Check that the Treasure Map is in your vessel's inventory.
    2. ??? - sorry, I don't know what made it disappear. Perhaps logging out? Perhaps doing Union voyages?
    3. Find that the Treasure Map is no longer in your vessel's inventory.

Character name: Cygnus277
    Character level: 213
    Character job: Night Walker
    World name: Scania
    Date and time of the incident:
    Noticed it was missing from vessel inventory: 15-September-2017 22:56 UTC