[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Please make the Wondroid outfits permanent

Comments

• RogueBloodRogueBlood
    Reactions: 1,480
    edited June 2017
    giphy.gif
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited June 2017
    ShadEight wrote: »
    Well looks like we aren't getting perm clothes.

Too late to balance the jump quest now, most of us have basically done it. Now we just want perm clothes and we're not getting it.

I can already predict it coming out in a surprise style box a few months from now. Typical nexon hey?

Surprise Style Boxes and Random Boxes are dumb for exclusive events. Just look at how Re:Zero turned out.
    Petalmagic
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited June 2017

Too late to balance the jump quest now, most of us have basically done it. Now we just want perm clothes and we're not getting it.

I can already predict it coming out in a surprise style box a few months from now. Typical nexon hey?

Surprise Style Boxes and Random Boxes are dumb for exclusive events. Just look at how Re:Zero turned out.

Just...give us...the individual items Nexon. I would buy NX. I will NOT buy RNG boxes.
    RollsWatcherCCGKlaraGargulaShadEightIts2Sharp4UPirateIzzy
  • Agent_DragonfuryAgent_Dragonfury
    Reactions: 590
    edited June 2017
    And my axe.
  • BunnySakiBunnySaki
    Reactions: 1,185
    edited June 2017
    Hopefully this they will change it to perm within the next 2 maintenances and before the event ends.
  • ZqribbleZqribble
    Reactions: 515
    edited June 2017

Well wouldn't you believe it I've already seen peeps open some outfits from boxes. I'd assume they're permanent and whatnot. Just our luck. Maybe you'll get to see them around in the FM sometime soon. But yea, I'd prefer they give us perm version in Alec's shop itself.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited June 2017
    Zqribble wrote: »

Well wouldn't you believe it I've already seen peeps open some outfits from boxes. I'd assume they're permanent and whatnot. Just our luck. Maybe you'll get to see them around in the FM sometime soon. But yea, I'd prefer they give us perm version in Alec's shop itself.

-losing my mind- GAAAAAAH
    Its2Sharp4U
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited June 2017
    I F**KING CALLED IT

I just knew nexon would give into greed

I was at the very least hoping it would be sold as individual NX perms but hey why not just throw it into the RNG box so someone could spend 100 bucks to have a chance of getting their respective wondroid outfit

Garbage event
    Its2Sharp4URexlan
  • GargulaGargula
    Reactions: 855
    edited June 2017
    I F**KING CALLED IT

I just knew nexon would give into greed

I was at the very least hoping it would be sold as individual NX perms but hey why not just throw it into the RNG box so someone could spend 100 bucks to have a chance of getting their respective wondroid outfit

Garbage event

"Check out some of the most recent additions to the Premium Surprise Style Box.

Kat's Magic Kit, Aster's Bon Bon Ribbon, Sarim's Midnight Show, Apollo's Steampunk Look, Jax's Sonata Tuxedo, Anastasia's Royal Serenade, Roxxy's Full Moon Rhapsody, Rhea's Classical Dream,"

Gotta love Nexon. See? They gave us perma android outfits. <33333
  • pepepepe
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited June 2017
    I saved my coins just in case nexon heard us and changed it from 30 days to perm

This is deeply disappointing, I just wanted only 1 specific outfit in the shop for the only wondroid I have (Kat). There is no way I'm going to spend my money on the off-chance my wondroid outfit pops in the first 11 boxes

-1 for this event
    Its2Sharp4UWatcherCCGRexlan
  • StarrySWolfStarrySWolf
    Reactions: 1,155
    edited June 2017
    Dear everybody, they have prems outfit available only in Premium boxes so you can have prema outfit just have to buy it form fm or boxes here mud in you eye from nexon f3 >.>Cash Shop Update for June 7

NOTE: Due to Daylight Saving Time in North America, the sale times may be shifted forward by one hour, beginning at 1:00 AM PDT on the sale start date and ending at 12:59 AM PDT on the day after the listed sale end date.
    Premium Surprise Style Box

June 7 to July 3 in the Special Promotions > New Arrivals category in both Reboot and non-Reboot worlds.

If you’re going for the premium look, the Premium Surprise Style Box has the most sought-after styles in all of Maple World! Each Premium Surprise Style Box holds a permanent random decorative item! These items are regularly found in the Random Rewards > Surprise Box category in the Cash Shop.

There are 100 different permanent items available from the Premium Surprise Style Box. In non-Reboot worlds, you can trade these style box items with other players through the Cash Item Trade window, if you haven’t equipped them. Right-click on a character to see the menu.

You can also exchange them with NPC Ari, located near the Free Market entrance, and receive an Avatar Box Stamp. You can receive one stamp per item. This stamp is permanent and untradeable. When you collect enough stamps, you can talk to NPC Shiro, also located near the Free Market entrance, to exchange the stamps for a permanent equip item of your choice!

Check out some of the most recent additions to the Premium Surprise Style Box.

Kat's Magic Kit, Aster's Bon Bon Ribbon, Sarim's Midnight Show, Apollo's Steampunk Look, Jax's Sonata Tuxedo, Anastasia's Royal Serenade, Roxxy's Full Moon Rhapsody, Rhea's Classical Dream, 67ps1bxa.jpg
  • pepepepe
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited June 2017
    Dear everybody, they have prems outfit available only in Premium boxes so you can have prema outfit just have to buy it form fm or boxes here mud in you eye from nexon

That doesn't help rebooters like myself but hey I guess it's the price I pay for playing on a non-p2w server.
  • CookieAppleCookieApple
    Reactions: 490
    edited June 2017
    pepe wrote: »
    Dear everybody, they have prems outfit available only in Premium boxes so you can have prema outfit just have to buy it form fm or boxes here mud in you eye from nexon

That doesn't help rebooters like myself but hey I guess it's the price I pay for playing on a non-p2w server.

Agree, but still disappointed, please I rather give my droid some costume that can be purchased from Equipment tab. Cheaper and no RNG...
    *wrong topic* Was excited to see Cash shop update this week and possibly cuter pets rotation,,,, I guess didn't happen this time, if I could request here I'm excited to see pets like Fennec and Pink Raccoon :D
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited June 2017
    -is still losing my mind- IM NOT BUYING NO STINKING RNG BOXES
    AKradianIts2Sharp4UWatcherCCGShadEightRexlanIvangold
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited June 2017
    Nexon met our expectations, it just happened to be that we expected to be disappointed. I guess I can toss all those coins I'd been saving.
    Ivangold
  • BunnySakiBunnySaki
    Reactions: 1,185
    edited June 2017
    Nexon knows people are willing to spend money for RNG boxes and that's why they keep doing it.
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited June 2017
    Well, so much for trying some new cool cash shop eqp.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited June 2017
    BunnySaki wrote: »
    Nexon knows people are willing to spend money for RNG boxes and that's why they keep doing it.

Tis why I won't spend on RNG boxes as per my oath. :D
  • GalvarGalvar
    Reactions: 1,735
    edited June 2017
    Well their goes any chance of getting these outfits. I am not sure how often they appear from the box, but more than likely these outfits have VERY low odds of appearing from the box, thus making the outfits almost impossible to win.
    Plus, it will be very difficult to get them from the free market since more than likely they won't appear very often in the free market, particularly the outfits that are considered desirable. Even if they do appear in the free market, they will probably be a billion or more depending on the outfit and the desirability of the outfit in question.
    The VERY low chance of getting certain items and the insanely high free market prices for some items is the reason why I hate RGN boxes like the premium surprise style box. I wish that some items from RGN boxes such as the Wonderoid outfits, the Lucid outfit, etc would be either be released individually or in packages once in a while.
    They added the Little Vampire Princeling outfit as a bundled package once so it's not out of the realm of impossibility of Nexon to add RGN items as outfit packages.
    Plus, adding items from RGN's such as the Wonderoid outfits as individual items or outfit packages, and class outfit packages in general would add some variety to a weeks cash shop.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited June 2017
    Galvar wrote: »
    Well their goes any chance of getting these outfits. I am not sure how often they appear from the box, but more than likely these outfits have VERY low odds of appearing from the box, thus making the outfits almost impossible to win.
    Plus, it will be very difficult to get them from the free market since more than likely they won't appear very often in the free market, particularly the outfits that are considered desirable. Even if they do appear in the free market, they will probably be a billion or more depending on the outfit and the desirability of the outfit in question.
    This artificial rarity on certain items and the insanely high free market prices for some items is the reason why I hate RGN boxes like the premium surprise style box, and wish that some items from RGN boxes would be released individually or in packages.

I got an Apollo's Steampunk outfit from my second box and I found the Aster Bon Bon outfit I was looking for in FM2 in GRAZED about 10 minutes later.
    You are correct in that it was about 3b for the outfit, but all cash items are expensive. Most likely the price will go down as players obtain more of the items. Alternatively, trade people for items they want.