[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Very low xp on same level mobs? Selkie Jr

UkrMaplerUkrMapler
Reactions: 510
edited June 2017 in General Chat
I've noticed a few areas in Singapore that give 5k exp for killing lv 156 mobs. Is there a reason the xp is so low? Or do I need to do a quest or something? I see people farming Selkie Jr, but the xp is awful.

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited June 2017
    their mob HP and Experience tables don't really get covered by KMS updates. And also, their HP is less than the mobs in maple world
    UkrMapler
  • UkrMaplerUkrMapler
    edited June 2017
    Daxterbeer wrote: »
    their mob HP and Experience tables don't really get covered by KMS updates. And also, their HP is less than the mobs in maple world

Okay, why are people at these zones though? At lv 140-160 ?
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited June 2017
    UkrMapler wrote: »

mainly for mesos. and how they mobs are bunched up (map layout)
    UkrMapler
  • UkrMaplerUkrMapler
    edited June 2017
    UkrMapler wrote: »

mainly for mesos. and how they mobs are bunched up (map layout)

Fair enough. I pretty much nuke the zone on my Blaze Wizard, but the exp is so bad. I did make a few million mesos pretty quick! Thanks for the info!