[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Extend cash shop sales to rewards shop

AKradianAKradian
Reactions: 40,310
Member, Private Tester
edited June 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
When items that exist in both the Cash Shop and the Rewards Shop go on sale in the Cash Shop, please reduce the price in the Rewards Shop as well.

This includes Special Scrolls (currently discounted 25% in Cash Shop, but sold for the same price as always in the Rewards Shop), Black and Red cubes, and even items that often go on Daily Deals, like PSoKs and Golden Hammers.
Its2Sharp4U

Comments

• AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited June 2017
    I wanted to say something about this but never really got to it. I would like this as well as making reward shop sales more frequent. We've only had 1? so far.

Also, if there's a sale, maybe double the purchase amount during the sale? Players can now try even harder to get more of what they need during the sale if they can get more of it.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    What do you say, Nexon?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Maybe now?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Bump.
  • CuddlePuddleCuddlePuddle
    Reactions: 400
    edited November 2017
    read the terms of the forum. they wont reply in some cases. i agree with the main subject poster.