[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

M-Forcers? Mesotron?

TheHoATheHoA
Reactions: 2,210
edited June 2017 in General Chat
Moderators, GMs, NEXON. Please learn your own game. They're called MESORANGERS and the combined machine is called the MESOZARD X. Seriously, what are you guys doing?

EDIT: after reviewing some things I realize that it's also been called the Mesotron X as well. But seriously - don't rename the Mesorangers.
  1. Mesorangers or M-Forcers?16 votes
    1. MESORANGERS!!!
       100% (16 votes)
    2. M-FORCERS!!!
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited June 2017
    Imo Meso Rangers sounds catchier but it's not like they use Mesos to beat up bad guys like Power Rangers use powers to.
  • WatcherCCGWatcherCCG
    Reactions: 1,570
    edited June 2017
    It's quite likely Nexon got a quiet warning from Saban not to have their apple fall too close to the tree.
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited June 2017
    AznboiE wrote: »
    Imo Meso Rangers sounds catchier but it's not like they use Mesos to beat up bad guys like Power Rangers use powers to.

It could work, maybe if everyone on the Meso Rangers team was a Shadower?
    MageOfBattlesJettLuvsU
  • ChingTheMonkeyChingTheMonkey
    Reactions: 1,165
    edited June 2017
    It will always be Mesorangers to me. It sounds more like a Super Sentai team that way.
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited June 2017
    I miss the Mesorangers.
    What makes it funny is it sounds like Pow-- eh best leave that alone o_o
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited June 2017
    It might be because of trademark laws, but it's weird since they're still called Mesorangers in MSEA. Then again I don't know laws in that region.
  • TheHoATheHoA
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited June 2017
    AznboiE wrote: »

That's debatable - how much do you think the Mesodizers cost? (remember, they're not made with magic/space science like power ranger zords)
    PirateIzzy wrote: »
    It might be because of trademark laws, but it's weird since they're still called Mesorangers in MSEA. Then again I don't know laws in that region.

So they're keeping it Mesorangers in MSEA's Override patch?
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited June 2017
    TheHoA wrote: »

So they're keeping it Mesorangers in MSEA's Override patch?

Yup.
  • HeinekenHeroHeinekenHero
    Reactions: 2,060
    edited June 2017
    I like how M-forcers and mesotron soundmore like megatron and transformersXd real original.