[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

raise meso cap

UnforgivennnUnforgivennn
Reactions: 1,555
Member, Private Tester
edited June 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Honestly 10 billion is too low of a cap, should raise it to like 50 billion

There are many items worth 5 billion + and whenever one of those items sell, people can't buy the other items cause of meso cap unless the meso is cleared

I sometimes find that there were items that could've sold over night but because several items were sold and the meso cap, the buyers had to look somewhere else

Its also so low that I have to transfer mesos across my characters

This can be considered 'A Better Maple' change

Comments

• AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited June 2017
    There are many items worth 5 billion +

giphy.gif

Starshadow
  • UnforgivennnUnforgivennn
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    AznboiE wrote: »

giphy.gif

k.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited June 2017

giphy.gif

k.

If only there were a system one could use easily that didnt.. oh wait Auction house is a thing.

also to fix the issue all they would have to do is have a system hold the meso, somewhat like AH.

they don't need to raise the mesocap absurdly just so you can buy things in the FM, because not only would that not fix the issue, it would just make things cost more meso.
  • UnforgivennnUnforgivennn
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »

giphy.gif

k.

If only there were a system one could use easily that didnt.. oh wait Auction house is a thing.

also to fix the issue all they would have to do is have a system hold the meso, somewhat like AH.

they don't need to raise the mesocap absurdly just so you can buy things in the FM, because not only would that not fix the issue, it would just make things cost more meso.

Nope, everything you said doesn't help at all

I should not have to use the auction house when I have a fully working hired merchant that I paid for

also raising it only shows the items true cost...

do you not realize people are putting 10b+ item in their shop that can't be bought? thats because its WORTH more than 10b

so its more easier on us if its raised so we can put the price for what its really worth

for example a 30b weapon, it can be put for 30b instead of the unbuyable 10b
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Raising the cap will not make things cost more mesos.

Here is what raising the cap will actually do:

Allow players to trade, or sell in fm/ah, for higher than 10b. Currently players are -only- able to trade for higher than 10b by using items as placeholders for mesos. Ex. Primes counting as 2b each or no booms as 4-5b each etc.

Raising the meso cap is purely a convenience, it would not cause prices to go up. If you are concerned with rising prices your battle is with the hacker bots that have caused the inflation.
    Its2Sharp4USlicedTimeJettLuvsUUnforgivennnChingTheMonkeyFennekin
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited June 2017
    Yeah, being able to hold more mesos doesnt affect the market prices. You just hold more mesos. Supply and demand still determine prices, rarity and time+ effort it takes to make or get an item.