[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Help me plz ( what to main tread)

xEverlastingxEverlasting
Reactions: 400
edited June 2017 in General Chat
Hii all :) I came back to Maplestory (yeuy)
Soo, the deal is. I have a:
200 Night Lord
180 Wind Archer
165 BaM
155 Dark Knight

Those are my highest chars. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO MAIN lol

The deal is: Night lord got kinda boring for me
I hate the mobbing on my wind archer. ( will it be better after hitting 5th job? ) But love the bossing
BaM... Meh
Dark Knight.. I dont know what to think. How are they? Training wise with low funding. I love the playstyle tho

So help me please :D Or leave suggestions

Comments

• TsukiBakaTsukiBaka
    Reactions: 1,410
    edited June 2017
    You should play what you find the most fun. Judging by statements on each character, I'd say Main Dark Knight. You love the playstyle, so simply play it :P
  • KushyDragonKushyDragon
    Reactions: 1,715
    edited June 2017
    Kobe plays a dark knight, so he's really knowledgeable about them, and they're pretty badass. :D
  • ChingTheMonkeyChingTheMonkey
    Reactions: 1,165
    edited June 2017
    Like the others have said, I'd go with Dark Knight, since that's what you seem to enjoy most.
  • xEverlastingxEverlasting
    edited June 2017
    TsukiBaka wrote: »
    You should play what you find the most fun. Judging by statements on each character, I'd say Main Dark Knight. You love the playstyle, so simply play it :P
    Kobe plays a dark knight, so he's really knowledgeable about them, and they're pretty badass. :D
    Like the others have said, I'd go with Dark Knight, since that's what you seem to enjoy most.

Thanks for your input! After seeing some vid I want to make either a Demon Slayer/Avenger or Dawn Warrior
  • YuuikoYuuiko
    Reactions: 1,130
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017

If you really like spamming the same two skills endlessly stay with dark knight, otherwise I'd recommend demon slayer.
  • xEverlastingxEverlasting
    edited June 2017
    Yuuiko wrote: »
    If you really like spamming the same two skills endlessly stay with dark knight, otherwise I'd recommend demon slayer.

Demon Slayer it will be :)