[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Who Will Kill Hard Lucid First (LEGITLY)

DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
Reactions: 7,195
edited June 2017 in General Chat
tumblr_obwrepGwut1u9ftw2o1_500.png

We are getting Hard Lucid tomorrow (or we have her now if this thread gets a bit old.) Which server will have the first Hard Lucid kill?

1. Which server will kill Hard Lotus first?19 votes
    1. Reboot
       11% (2 votes)
    2. Scania
       21% (4 votes)
    3. Windia
       0% (0 votes)
    4. Luna
       5% (1 vote)
    5. GRAZED
       11% (2 votes)
    6. MYBCKN
       0% (0 votes)
    7. Bera
       0% (0 votes)
    8. Khaini / Broa
       11% (2 votes)
    9. X_X
       42% (8 votes)

Comments

• PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited June 2017
    Nobody unless they change it. Unlike KMS we can't hit consistent 10b damage lines for the last phase burst. Even with an all star group of players with 40k+ stat you wouldn't be able to do it because of how the last part of the fight works.

They could add flames here though and 25 stars :P then maybe.
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited June 2017
    Lol I don't think legit players would able to kill lucid while partying they would have a hard time defeating it.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited June 2017
    I LOL'ed when I saw people in Reboot will be victorious over hard Lucid. But in reality, none of our servers have a chance of defeating her. We are just missing a lot of upgrades.
    Peep wrote: »
    Nobody unless they change it. Unlike KMS we can't hit consistent 10b damage lines for the last phase burst. Even with an all star group of players with 40k+ stat you wouldn't be able to do it because of how the last part of the fight works.

They could add flames here though and 25 stars :P then maybe.

Good idea.