[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Umm Zero on reboot charater create.

Deathcat122Deathcat122
Reactions: 300
edited June 2017 in General Chat
I was going to be a new character for the event when I noticed that zero was a character I could create is this a bug with the update? I am pretty sure it is.

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited June 2017
    Shhhhh....don't tell. We Rebooters have been waiting too long for this.
    RollsDaisukeHarutoCaptainStriker
  • Deathcat122Deathcat122
    edited June 2017
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    Shhhhh....don't tell. We Rebooters have been waiting too long for this.

Yea, if only would love it.
  • Deathcat122Deathcat122
    edited June 2017
    Ahhh never mind this I just noticed the update notes guess it has to do with the can't block the character button when they make it available or the other servers so it click able but not use able in reboot got it nvm.
  • ShadowJoshXDShadowJoshXD
    Reactions: 1,330
    edited June 2017
    Right now.. im Rolling on the floor laughing at this.
  • AlmostEasyAlmostEasy
    Reactions: 815
    edited June 2017
    #Snitch
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited June 2017
    We've received confirmation that Zero characters will be removed from Reboot. Zero's availability on Reboot was unintentional.
    Invulgo
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited June 2017
    So basically they can make one in reboot but no point in spending alot of time or effort into it because theyll be removed soon
  • HeinekenHeroHeinekenHero
    Reactions: 2,060
    edited June 2017
    Arwoo wrote: »
    We've received confirmation that Zero characters will be removed from Reboot. Zero's availability on Reboot was unintentional.

Why can't you guys just leave it. Obviously everyone wants it on reboot. There is no good reason to not have it. Should take a hint from the community despite all the problems happening after this update the one thing they're excited for is zero on reboot.
  • EvolzarEvolzar
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2017

I hope Nexon will eventually allow Zero in Reboot. It's a great class and it's sad that Reboot players don't have the chance to play in the Reboot server.
  • HakufuHakufu
    Reactions: 1,155
    edited June 2017
    I'm just having fun with it until they actually remove them, would be cool if they actually decided to leave them in though.
    Might be willing to spend more money on nx.
    AlmostEasy
    edited June 2017
    Hakufu wrote: »
    I'm just having fun with it until they actually remove them, would be cool if they actually decided to leave them in though.
    Might be willing to spend more money on nx.

Lol coersing nexon into leaving them I see. If they did stay i'd buy the new outfit for the as itd work on the male and female.
    edited June 2017
    Evolzar wrote: »

I hope Nexon will eventually allow Zero in Reboot. It's a great class and it's sad that Reboot players don't have the chance to play in the Reboot server.

I kinda want them around for the lel
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Why is Zero even blocked on Reboot anyway, Reboot's been out long enough for everyone to have multiple level 100s, so the level isn't unfair, they've been nerfed enough so they're not broken anymore, what's the big deal?
    edited June 2017
    ClawStaff wrote: »
    Why is Zero even blocked on Reboot anyway, Reboot's been out long enough for everyone to have multiple level 100s, so the level isn't unfair, they've been nerfed enough so they're not broken anymore, what's the big deal?

Kms hasn't released it on reboot
    edited June 2017

It nexon being nexon
    CaptainStriker
  • choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,815
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    who cares about KMS, we have tons of things they don't have. Zero on reboot would give me a reason to care more. They already screwed us with the haste event, they should at least make it up to us with this.
    SgfCaptainStriker
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Not sure what KMS releasing Zero on Reboot or not has to do with why they're not allowed, but whatever.
  • SanaenSanaen
    Reactions: 475
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017

Does it matter if it was unintentional? Zero clearly works perfectly well with no glaring bugs.
  • LetsMakeaDioLetsMakeaDio
    Reactions: 200
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017

Kms hasn't released it on reboot

KMS hasn't released Kanna :)
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited June 2017

Why can't you guys just leave it. Obviously everyone wants it on reboot. There is no good reason to not have it. Should take a hint from the community despite all the problems happening after this update the one thing they're excited for is zero on reboot.

Arwoo handles the forum, The ones that have the final say are the developers.