[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Thunder breaker Primal bolt

CornutzCornutz
Reactions: 615
edited June 2017 in General Chat
I just came back to play my Thunder Breaker after couple months and i find out Primal Bolt has a cooldown of 180 secs and lasts only 90 seconds now. WTF! Why would you guys add a cooldown on one of its main buff skill.

Comments

• AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited June 2017
    Cornutz wrote: »
    I just came back to play my Thunder Breaker after couple months and i find out Primal Bolt has a cooldown of 180 secs and lasts only 90 seconds now. WTF! Why would you guys add a cooldown on one of its main buff skill.

Because that's the only skill TB would ever need, which means there's no reason to give them any new skills, except for final attack ones (which their 1st 5th job skill counts as). They want you to use the new skills, but that doesn't necessarily hold you back from spamming shark punch + thunderbolt now. Plus side you also gain passive damage boost even while it's on cooldown
  • IKizaruIIKizaruI
    Reactions: 530
    edited June 2017
    Yup, Override changed that sadly. As someone who loves Kiza*cough*TB's I have to say that is a sad turn of events. But to be fair, the damage ignore is applicable towards bossing. Personally thunder bolt and tidal smash spam is still untouched so that's great.