[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

When can males have good royal rotations?

StellarDemonStellarDemon
Reactions: 1,270
Member, Private Tester
edited June 2017 in General Chat
What about new hairs >.<

Forever waiting for Latte Bubble hair, pls no more bad rotations or using old hairs and claiming they're new

https://puu.sh/wrzBL.png
  1. Do you want good royals for once?5 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (5 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• ahgaseahgase
    Reactions: 500
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    remember when the female lucid hair came out on GMS and then the male lucid hair
    did not come out ever

they don't have to release a new style each week if that's too much work somehow, but I wish they'd stop promoting hairs/faces as "new" when they've been in previous cycles or have the same hairstyles be in like 2 out of 3 last cycles. Someone on the team likes the Crayon Hair too much.
  • StellarDemonStellarDemon
    Reactions: 1,270
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    ahgase wrote: »
    remember when the female lucid hair came out on GMS and then the male lucid hair
    did not come out ever

they don't have to release a new style each week if that's too much work somehow, but I wish they'd stop promoting hairs/faces as "new" when they've been in previous cycles or have the same hairstyles be in like 2 out of 3 last cycles. Someone on the team likes the Crayon Hair too much.

or someone just doesn't care about equality in releases :(
    In kms when they release a hair theres a male and female version, it shouldn't be a big deal to include new hairs that are actually good once in a while.
    I rather have them do a bi weekly poll with 10 hairs and we vote for the 6 we want in rotation