[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Umm Zero on reboot charater create.

Comments

• DisfridDisfrid
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2017
    Here we go again, with the shitty 23 hour maintenance. Classic Maplestory; never change.
  • HakufuHakufu
    Reactions: 1,155
    edited June 2017
    Dough wrote: »
    AmaneBlack wrote: »
    Quick question.

Does Mesos drop in Mirror World?

Yes they did Nexon decided as punishment for Daring to play a class they should punish everybody by wipeing that specific class of the nx spent on it as well as mesos time and levels.

Yep they're going to have to fully refund any and all nx for their mistake of releasing zero on reboot if they do delete all of them. I'm hoping they miss a lot and are unable to prevent people from making them after the maintenance.
  • AmaneBlackAmaneBlack
    Reactions: 415
    edited June 2017
    I'm guessing no one realizes that Zero gives every botter private maps to Meso farm endlessly without being caught easily...
  • DoughDough
    Reactions: 1,965
    edited June 2017
    I'm guessing no one realizes that Zero gives every botter private maps to Meso farm endlessly without being caught easily...

Monsters don't respawn in mirror world and i'm pretty sure there are other private maps that have meso dropping monsters
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited June 2017

Monsters don't respawn in mirror world and i'm pretty sure there are other private maps that have meso dropping monsters

while that's true, they honestly don't need to respawn, there are such things as map moving scripts, botters use them all the time and have used them in the past for: Farming ores, suicide for dropping exp and general map moving to and from potion shops (to sell drops) or their botting spot.
    use to see it all the time back when Demonslayers were the hot class to bot with for mesofarming and other item farming. I even see it occasionally now.
  • Roni777Roni777
    Reactions: 1,180
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    This big secret you don't know, The real reason is..... Nexon is actually the black mage itself. They Killed Zeroes before they even born, before they can become a threat to them lulz. They failed to take over the normal world because Zero was there. Now they try to take over the reboot world and they succeed. They won't let Zero to be reborn on rebooot world. It will destroy their plan. They won't let that happen anymore. They are more experienced now, kill Zero before they are born in Reboot world. Pls all maplers protect the Reboot world from Black mage invasion in reboot world. We call for all maple heroes to come and protect reboot lulz
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited June 2017
    Boy...if ONLY we could have Zero...not like we want it and might actually do stuff on it and enjoy it on Reboot...
    DoughxNailKaiser
  • IKizaruIIKizaruI
    Reactions: 530
    edited June 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »

while that's true, they honestly don't need to respawn, there are such things as map moving scripts, botters use them all the time and have used them in the past for: Farming ores, suicide for dropping exp and general map moving to and from potion shops (to sell drops) or their botting spot.
    use to see it all the time back when Demonslayers were the hot class to bot with for mesofarming and other item farming. I even see it occasionally now.

You seem to know an awful lot on the topic...
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited June 2017

I'm not sure why botters would even want to go to Reboot... they can't sell meso or items (no trade between players) then again I think botters are brain dead little creeps that can't even make a sentence without smashing their keyboards. "We gooooiaojiwzx mowe4pa! U goooooo 222222 Weeehakyoo.com for mesos Waiaii49epopocr"

Well just look at thier names "32984oilkfd", "r45678uikjhgfrtyui" or "4567ygy6hyt6"
  • HakufuHakufu
    edited June 2017

I'm not sure why botters would even want to go to Reboot... they can't sell meso or items (no trade between players) then again I think botters are brain dead little creeps that can't even make a sentence without smashing their keyboards. "We gooooiaojiwzx mowe4pa! U goooooo 222222 Weeehakyoo.com for mesos Waiaii49epopocr"

Well just look at thier names "32984oilkfd", "r45678uikjhgfrtyui" or "4567ygy6hyt6"

Botters are different on reboot, some people make them to farm mesos for their mains to buy cubes (Mesos can be moved around through storage). There are also companies (If you can call them that) that log into a users account for them and "Power levels"(Hacks) for them while getting them the mesos they payed for. (And stripping their accounts on non-reboot worlds of their valuable items.)
  • CaptainStrikerCaptainStriker
    Reactions: 300
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    More fun to play if Zero is available....party poopers lol
  • HakufuHakufu
    edited June 2017
    More fun to play if Zero is available....party poopers lol

Give it time, I'm sure they will officially release it at some point when kms decides to. ~Probably after they make changes to its quest line and skills.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited June 2017
    IKizaruI wrote: »
    Catooolooo wrote: »

You seem to know an awful lot on the topic...

Well Geee.. It's not like:
    1. this problem has plagued this game for years
    2. Google can give you all the info you need
    or anything...

It's not like I just mentioned that I have seen bots do these actions..

I can use google, and have eyes to see what's happening, that must mean I know all about hacking maple right?..
  • RollsRolls
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited June 2017
    I suspect that's the reason why it can't come to Reboot. It's pretty much giving every botter free solo maps to farm endless Mesos to fund their entire account. And also triples Nexon's work

If botters can farm them in Reboot, they can farm them in normal servers too. By that logic, Zero would be unfair in normal servers too. The whole "but botters can do this in reboot" argument doesn't achieve anything, since it's basically everything they can do in normal servers, but without an economy to affect.
    CaptainStriker
  • IKizaruIIKizaruI
    Reactions: 530
    edited June 2017
    Disfrid wrote: »
    Here we go again, with the shitty 23 hour maintenance. Classic Maplestory; never change.

Wait so, if you have an extra t in there it does not count as mature language? I'm going to keep that in mind.
    Rolls wrote: »
    I suspect that's the reason why it can't come to Reboot. It's pretty much giving every botter free solo maps to farm endless Mesos to fund their entire account. And also triples Nexon's work

If botters can farm them in Reboot, they can farm them in normal servers too. By that logic, Zero would be unfair in normal servers too. The whole "but botters can do this in reboot" argument doesn't achieve anything, since it's basically everything they can do in normal servers, but without an economy to affect.

Are you sure about that? In Reboot the biggest factor is time for getting somewhere. Hackers capitalize on that fact hence why you see them left and right wherever you go in Reboot.

However, while it may not be specifically the "economy" that they effect in your term of reference, would they not in fact effect the economy of legit players and overall population when everyone begins noticing that they are both surrounded by hackers and forced out of ranking/goal-orientations due to it?

Hackers and botters are always a major factor is any game. It's when you begin making statements like "they aren't affecting us here" that you've given up justice and allowed illegal players to walk all over you. Which is what leads to massive amount of heat down Nexon's credibility.