[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

familiars shouldn't disappear when you CC.

DiscordOfColorsDiscordOfColors
Reactions: 965
edited June 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
having to take your familiar out for every boss can get pretty annoying after a while. i've been trying to do daily bosses for RP and cubes but i simply can't keep up with it because every boss kill i get ticked off a little more everyday after forgetting to take out my familiar... most bosses can either be fought in specific channels, force you to change channel (like in magnus case where you have to go through his door just to be cced to private channel), or they have an in between map where pets/familiars can't be used.. for whatever reason (ranmaru). taking my familiar out ends up taking longer than actually killing most daily bosses that's just a pain to deal with in my opinion...
  1. should familiars stay after cc?1 vote
    1. definitely.,no reason for them not to.
       100% (1 vote)
    2. no, that would ruin familiars for me
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• TwinrovaTwinrova
    Reactions: 1,130
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    I completely agree with this - This is pretty much the only thing stopping me from using familiars sometimes, and it's such a hassle to have to take them out every single time I need to change channels.
    DiscordOfColors