[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Dual Blade Explorer Book

tijack1tijack1
Reactions: 520
edited October 2016 in Bug Reporting
I can't give my Explorer book to Sugar at Maple Tree Hill and I've finished the book's quest.

Comments

• SammyIsLoudSammyIsLoud
    Reactions: 590
    edited October 2016
    The same thing happened to me. I already file a ticket twice and the GM said they will get to it when they do and tell me to wait. Please fix this asap. The explorer book is taking up my etc inventory. Also now that Dual blade don't have maple return we can't go back to maple hill and talk to sugar.
  • SaisSais
    Reactions: 585
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    It's a complete game design flaw. There's currently no way to get it. The only other way to get an emblem is through the Maple Leaf High Sengoku events where you can obtain an emblem called the Honor Roll Emblem. I'm sure the event will be coming up again soon along with some back to school events near the end of summer.
  • SaisSais
    Reactions: 585
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    I'm pretty certain it's the lack of a Maple Island Return skill. If there was a quest notifier that popped up and gave you the option to teleport directly, that would probably solve a lot of issues.