[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Screenshot Memory Whale - Winners Announcement

ArwooArwoo
Reactions: 17,755
edited May 2017 in Contests and Events
We've received proof from many Maplers over the Dodos defeated for the past month but doesn't it seem strange that they keep coming back?

For your bravery and efforts, we'd like to commend you all and send you our deepest of gratitude.
However, there can only be three screenshots rewarded for capturing the moment with either humor, or aesthetics

Please congratulate the following Maplers:

Prize Winners

Soapie, Lgnir, AranPride:
SG7QlwT.jpg

A clever joke tying together MapleStory's Shade lore and Re:ZERO's "Who's Rem?" meme!

Eras, HaiSoDaHot, Chrisper:
lONp3dR.jpg

Not everything has to tie to Re:ZERO with this contest! Eras, HaiSoDaHot, and Chrisper shows us the cruel reality of Dodo. Save the baby seals!

Kaneki
4fNeOYe.png

Epic and stunning! Perhaps the most visually impactful take down of Dodo from all the entries.

Thank you all for entering and we'll be sure to keep everyone well updated with the mysteries surrounding Dodo. Something tells me that this isn't quite finished yet... A special shout-out to all those who entered and those of you who went totally in-character with your entries.

Winning Teams:
We'll be sending out the prizes before 6/13/2017, please contact us if you do not receive your Maple Points and mount by the specified date.
JettLuvsUfantasizingAlwreck

Comments

• HaiSoDaCoolHaiSoDaCool
    Reactions: 385
    edited June 2017
    I recieved the 15k maplepoints but have yet to recieve the sky whale mount. Any information about this?
  • StellarDemonStellarDemon
    Reactions: 1,270
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    I still haven't received my mount :<
  • ArwooArwoo
    edited June 2017

Gasp! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We'll send the sky whales flying your way shortly.
  • HaiSoDaCoolHaiSoDaCool
    Reactions: 385
    edited June 2017
    Arwoo wrote: »

Gasp! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We'll send the sky whales flying your way shortly.

plz do i still havent recieve mine yet
  • fantasizingfantasizing
    Reactions: 200
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Didn't receive mine too!
  • ArwooArwoo
    edited June 2017
    Just letting everyone know that we have not forgotten and we're looking to send 'em out by this week's maintenance.
    If not this week's then in the near future!
  • StellarDemonStellarDemon
    Reactions: 1,270
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Arwoo wrote: »
    Just letting everyone know that we have not forgotten and we're looking to send 'em out by this week's maintenance.
    If not this week's then in the near future!

it's just a mount tho and there was only 7 winners :(