[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kanna stuff (Urgent) (Important) (Not Clickbait)

AkiroAkiro
Reactions: 860
edited June 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hullo I'm Akiro,
Hi, I'm Akiro and I was wondering why my kanna doesn't do dmg compared to other classes with worse equips. I'm level 157 and I have a few cra equips combined with commerci equips and my range is about 35-45k but everyone out damages me (esp. my brother who has a hero which apparently can jump from 20k range to 90k ummm B L A S P H E M Y). I'm having trouble with the stupid old priest demon (T H I C C) and I really want that nine tailed fox dmg skin (30 times omg!!! 29 to go :(
Post by yours truly Akiro (me Akiro)
P.S. I really love watermelon, yay summer!

Comments

• AkiroAkiro
    edited June 2017
    By the way my ign is <<Axiro>> some person stole my ign <<Akiro>> I'll have you know I'm the OG Akiro
    P.S. Maplestory should probably allow the same names that are in different worlds happen. (example 2 Akiro's one in bera and one in windia btw im in windia)
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited June 2017
    Kanna does need a damage boost. My 300k range Kanna hits...300ks. The damage doesn't increase with range the same as say...my 500k Luminous who can hit 2m damage lines.
    Akiro
  • AkiroAkiro
    edited June 2017
    I agree @PetalMagic!!!!! <333333
    @Maplestory what are you doing?! Kanna is my fav class and I'm important!
    P.S. I saw on youtube that a kanna was spamming the 4th job talisman thingy and he was gaining mana?! What?! How is that possible?!
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Do you have a good fan on Haku?
  • AkiroAkiro
    edited June 2017
    @AKradian Fan on Haku? I don't think so.
    P.S. if you meant me, I have a commerci fan (it looks so much like the fafnir buts its FAKEEEEEEEEEE) that has no potential or scroll or stars
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Akiro, in your equipment window there is a tab for Haku. He only has a slot for a fan. Give him a fan.
    Haku's fan is Kanna's secondary weapon, and its stats determine how good of a buff you get when Haku casts his "Haku's Blessing" skill. He gives you a buff of %magic attack equal to nearly half the m.attack on his fan. So if, for example, you give him a 200 m.att fan, "Haku's Blessing" will double your range.

As for gaining mana while using Vanquisher's Charm (the "talisman thing"), that can be done by using the Mana Balance skill (recovers 30 mana at the cost of 30% of your HP), or while the 5th job summon Yuki-Onna is active.
    Akiro
  • AkiroAkiro
    edited June 2017
    @AKradian
    Omg tysm i never knew that