[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Missed Opportunity?

AlbinorockAlbinorock
Reactions: 2,205
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2017 in General Chat
I'ma talking about Jett class.
I know it's a copy-ish from Zen. buuttt...
What if Jetts used Dual Pistols!??
A Bounty Hunter that uses Dual Pistols is badass! Or maybe have a hyper skill/5th job that gives it an extra pistol??
Lair

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited July 2017
    it's a missed oppertunity depending on how you think about it, sure It would be nice if Jett and Zen were truely different but then again just look at how often GMS updates Jett in her current form, I mean other servers like JMS give jetts updates way more often than GMS, if GMS can barely keep what is essentially a carbon copy of another class updated, then how well maintained do you think a version of Jett, that isnt just Zen with minor changes would be?
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    ooo yeah, and they could have a buff that gives %att (not magic att) equal to half of the second gun's att
  • LairLair
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited July 2017
    i second a duo pistol class!!!!! that's so badass
  • XenomataXenomata
    Reactions: 2,595
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    We already have that though.

It's called Mercedes.
    PetalmagicDaisukeHarutoJettLuvsU
  • AlbinorockAlbinorock
    Reactions: 2,205
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Xenomata wrote: »

It's called Mercedes.

Dual Bowguns yeh but it's still a crossbow.
    We're talking about a Bounty Hunter! The most badass hunter! They could give them dual guns, or a rifle. They could do so much more with this GMS only class but they just ruin it. This no cooldown is great and not so great. Jett feels more a Bucc than a Jett to me. Mobbing is up close and bossing far away. That's cool...if only the mobbing skill is great but it's not.
    Lair
  • LairLair
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited July 2017
    Xenomata wrote: »

It's called Mercedes.

Like Albinorock said, Mercedes wield dual crossbows, not guns :P

I mean we have dual blade, dual crossbow, maybe duo gun next???
  • XenomataXenomata
    Reactions: 2,595
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    In what ways do Mercedes Dual Bowguns act as Crossbows? Rapid Fire, each only uses one hand to wield unlike the actual crossbows we have, they don't have any charge-up time to their shots, hell Mercedes herself plays more like a physical combat mercenary than any bowman we have right now.
    They seriously act more like guns do than standard archer weaponry. You can make the argument that other games give their archers martial arts in their arsenal, but Mercedes could even fit as a Pirate if given a chance to enlist. She literally mixes up the Buccaneer and Corsair playstyle and puts an archery twist to it.