[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Closed

Suggestions for Royal Hairs/Faces & Perm NX Covers

Comments

  • ToreishiToreishi
    Reactions: 2,105
    Posts: 97
    Member
    edited June 2017
    THANK YOU, ARWOO!! Thank you SO much for relaying these style requests to the team! :) <3

    I got extremely lucky today, I got all 6 of the faces I wanted with my 6 All Star Face Coupons!
    I'm very grateful for such a satisfying All Stars run.

    YJ7IfFh.png
    MaplerOver9000emperor52
  • BDOBDO
    Reactions: 1,815
    Posts: 65
    Member
    edited June 2017
    Toreishi wrote: »
    THANK YOU, ARWOO!! Thank you SO much for relaying these style requests to the team! :) <3

    I got extremely lucky today, I got all 6 of the faces I wanted with my 6 All Star Face Coupons!
    I'm very grateful for such a satisfying All Stars run.

    YJ7IfFh.png

    Male hairs and faces though, are really ugly... and female hairs are too outdated. Female faces are pretty nice this time.

    Anyways, really wish them to update their DB so that new styles can be added in the cycle. Many many nice new styles that are already in their DB are still not available to us. So are many NX perms such as the spring scene set. For some mysterious reasons they decided to separate the overall and the hat.
    krskemperor52
  • ArureiArurei
    Reactions: 545
    Posts: 20
    Member
    edited June 2017
    Been waiting for months for this hair to come back now.
    Please bring back Nue's Hair.

    Thanks!
    krskemperor52
  • ToreishiToreishi
    Reactions: 2,105
    Posts: 97
    Member
    edited June 2017
    BDO wrote: »
    Male hairs and faces though, are really ugly...

    Sadly...I agree. :(

    I used to create male characters once in a while, but I got discouraged to do so from the limited, not-so-stellar hair and face selection for male characters. I hope it gets better down the line.
    emperor52
  • RandomCasperRandomCasper
    Reactions: 310
    Posts: 4
    Member
    edited June 2017
    perm NX!
    make all items be purchasable perm.
    add nx shields and nx face/eye items.
    BDOemperor52Klara
  • emperor52emperor52
    Reactions: 1,440
    Posts: 50
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Happy for those who got their requests fufilled!! Thanks again Arwoo!
    Toreishi wrote: »
    BDO wrote: »
    Male hairs and faces though, are really ugly...

    Sadly...I agree. :(

    I used to create male characters once in a while, but I got discouraged to do so from the limited, not-so-stellar hair and face selection for male characters. I hope it gets better down the line.
    But... yeah, males are still suffering a bit. I got Jay Face, which is exciting since I wanted that for awhile, I tried to get Magnus Hair but no luck after three tries... Hope to see good male Royals next week!
  • xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
    Reactions: 1,425
    Posts: 228
    Member
    edited June 2017
    how about damien hair?
    http://imgur.com/YrqTB24
    emperor52Lair
  • StellarDemonStellarDemon
    Reactions: 1,160
    Posts: 43
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    -cough- HSf3tyv.png
    LATTE BUBBLE PLS
    emperor52
  • gpaik3gpaik3
    Reactions: 520
    Posts: 4
    Member
    edited July 2017
    Arwoo & Maple Lovers! Is it possible to have Jay Sterilized Kitty Eye Patch on Reboot? There are some NX covers which came in non-Reboot worlds but never on Reboot :( I would love to have my Bera covers in Reboot! T.T. Make my wish come trueee

    39p1maj6.jpg
    Gabeen
  • LairLair
    Reactions: 825
    Posts: 60
    Member
    edited July 2017
    i just want some love for the male styles

    Edit: i second damien hair omg!!!! so hot
    MaplerOver9000emperor52krskxxHorntailxx
  • KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 2,690
    Posts: 219
    Member
    edited July 2017
    Arwoo wrote:
    Hey arwoo, would it be possible to revamp the the mix dye coupon into a custom colour coupon for eyes/hair(/skin)? Newly created hairstyles are lacking a rich black or an opaque cool brown, and there are too many light colours which cannot be darkened. It would be wonderful to tweak eye colour a bit - at least by adding a face mix dye coupon, though custom would be better.

    Also, why can't we use @ anymore to call people to a thread?
    BluejeansMaplerOver9000emperor52krskLair
  • krskkrsk
    Reactions: 2,580
    Posts: 123
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    gpaik3 wrote: »
    Arwoo & Maple Lovers! Is it possible to have Jay Sterilized Kitty Eye Patch on Reboot? There are some NX covers which came in non-Reboot worlds but never on Reboot :( I would love to have my Bera covers in Reboot! T.T. Make my wish come trueee

    39p1maj6.jpg

    This eye patch was just out 3 months ago. I personally ended up with about 8.

    On a side note however... summer is .. well here.. and it would be REALLY nice to see the mermaid suits again

    pssb1f90sdtr0wt.jpg

    maplestory.nexon.net/news/16084/cash-shop-update-8-17

    Looks like they were only released once last year on 8/17 LF> a round two please.

    Also..

    would still love to see the following hairs...

    34tbq6d.png
    Birntey
  • BDOBDO
    Reactions: 1,815
    Posts: 65
    Member
    edited July 2017
    Can we have this hair this week?
    XqgRNpZ.png
    krskBirnteyStarrySWolf
  • MaplerOver9000MaplerOver9000
    Reactions: 2,036
    Posts: 290
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    BDO wrote: »
    Can we have this hair this week?

    It'd help if you gave the original name and possibly the server (CMS/TMS/JMS/KMS) it came from.
  • BirnteyBirntey
    Reactions: 780
    Posts: 11
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    krsk wrote: »
    gpaik3 wrote: »
    Arwoo & Maple Lovers! Is it possible to have Jay Sterilized Kitty Eye Patch on Reboot? There are some NX covers which came in non-Reboot worlds but never on Reboot :( I would love to have my Bera covers in Reboot! T.T. Make my wish come trueee

    39p1maj6.jpg

    This eye patch was just out 3 months ago. I personally ended up with about 8.

    On a side note however... summer is .. well here.. and it would be REALLY nice to see the mermaid suits again

    pssb1f90sdtr0wt.jpg

    maplestory.nexon.net/news/16084/cash-shop-update-8-17

    Looks like they were only released once last year on 8/17 LF> a round two please.

    Also..

    would still love to see the following hairs...

    34tbq6d.png

    Yes please I would love to have the mermaid pack and Time World Alice Hair
    krsk
  • gpaik3gpaik3
    Reactions: 520
    Posts: 4
    Member
    edited July 2017
    Birntey wrote: »
    krsk wrote: »
    gpaik3 wrote: »
    Arwoo & Maple Lovers! Is it possible to have Jay Sterilized Kitty Eye Patch on Reboot? There are some NX covers which came in non-Reboot worlds but never on Reboot :( I would love to have my Bera covers in Reboot! T.T. Make my wish come trueee

    39p1maj6.jpg

    This eye patch was just out 3 months ago. I personally ended up with about 8.

    Not on reboot thought:(
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/7644/cash-shop-specials-3-10-3-15

    Please!!
    Gabeen
  • BluejeansBluejeans
    Reactions: 2,120
    Posts: 63
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    gpaik3 wrote: »
    Birntey wrote: »
    krsk wrote: »
    gpaik3 wrote: »
    Arwoo & Maple Lovers! Is it possible to have Jay Sterilized Kitty Eye Patch on Reboot? There are some NX covers which came in non-Reboot worlds but never on Reboot :( I would love to have my Bera covers in Reboot! T.T. Make my wish come trueee

    39p1maj6.jpg

    This eye patch was just out 3 months ago. I personally ended up with about 8.

    Not on reboot thought:(
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/7644/cash-shop-specials-3-10-3-15

    Please!!

    It was available in Reboot, so you had your chance.

    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/20777/cash-shop-update-2-15
    krsk
  • BluejeansBluejeans
    Reactions: 2,120
    Posts: 63
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Arwoo wrote: »
    Bluejeans wrote: »
    Woooo! Suggested styles and items. I love 2 of the hairstyles, actually 3 but I have one of them already. I also love 2 of the faces, still waiting for still-eyed face though!

    What was the "additional surprise" btw? :)

    Thank you Arwoo ~

    The surprise is that we'll be updating the PSSB recycler more frequently and with suggestions from this thread!
    The PSSB Recycler itself wasn't seeing much change with the same repeat of items and we wanted to change that.

    Let us know your guys' thoughts on this new direction for the PSSB recycler~

    I figured I should throw some feedback regarding the PSSB recycler.

    While it is nice to see the recycling system being updated more frequently, it would be quite sad to see our NX cover suggestions solely being put in there. The items in there are too overpriced. Currently it requires 30+ stamps (= 30+ premium surprised style box items.) for one item. I can see it working in Reboot with trading being unavailable (but even there it's quite overpriced), but in normal servers you would get much more value by just straight out selling the items to other players.

    As of right now, I find it hard to believe players can buy more than one item from the recycler every now and then.

    The system would be great if the prices were to be slightly reduced.
    MaplerOver9000GabeenBirnteyLair
  • gpaik3gpaik3
    Reactions: 520
    Posts: 4
    Member
    edited July 2017
    Bluejeans wrote: »
    gpaik3 wrote: »
    Birntey wrote: »
    krsk wrote: »
    gpaik3 wrote: »
    Arwoo & Maple Lovers! Is it possible to have Jay Sterilized Kitty Eye Patch on Reboot? There are some NX covers which came in non-Reboot worlds but never on Reboot :( I would love to have my Bera covers in Reboot! T.T. Make my wish come trueee

    39p1maj6.jpg

    This eye patch was just out 3 months ago. I personally ended up with about 8.

    Not on reboot thought:(
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/7644/cash-shop-specials-3-10-3-15

    Please!!

    It was available in Reboot, so you had your chance.

    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/20777/cash-shop-update-2-15

    Ahh, I didn't know it was on Reboot (Wasn't playing in Reboot then).. Thanks for letting me know. My request is still there! It was about the time they did Sengoku High, and that even its coming again as well :D Anyways, this is just a request! I love that cover (Jay Sterilized Kitty Eye Patch)!
  • BDOBDO
    Reactions: 1,815
    Posts: 65
    Member
    edited July 2017
    BDO wrote: »
    Can we have this hair this week?

    It'd help if you gave the original name and possibly the server (CMS/TMS/JMS/KMS) it came from.
    BDO wrote: »
    Can we have this hair this week?

    It'd help if you gave the original name and possibly the server (CMS/TMS/JMS/KMS) it came from.

    It came out in CMS this week I believe.
This discussion has been closed.