[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Fennec Fox Pet Box

AeriaukxAranAeriaukxAran
Reactions: 100
edited July 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello!
I was looking up when the Fennec Fox pet might be available and noticed for both July 2015 and 2016 we got a chance at purchasing them and I was hoping to get a chance to buy it this July but lo and behold we get an Alpaca option instead! Can we please get a Fennec Fox Box sometime this year? Pretty please with a cherry on top and little maple leaf sprinkles? Thanks! :)

Comments

• AeriaukxAranAeriaukxAran
    edited July 2017
    I think you are right about the Black Friday Sale, so hopefully we will get another chance soonish!
    And completely agree: the cutest!
  • SparkleeSparklee
    Reactions: 2,630
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Just wish my Fennec Fox wasn't classed as an "unregistered pet" seems stupid that I can't use it, yet was purchased on EMS way before the merge. Stupid bugs :(
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    I've been wanting one for a while, too. I was active during the Black Friday sale, but the Fennec Fox literally came on the ONE DAY I didn't check the daily sale note things...
    edited July 2017
    Fennekin wrote: »
    I've been wanting one for a while, too. I was active during the Black Friday sale, but the Fennec Fox literally came on the ONE DAY I didn't check the daily sale note things...

That completely stinks, I am so sorry!! :(
    edited July 2017
    Sparklee wrote: »
    Just wish my Fennec Fox wasn't classed as an "unregistered pet" seems stupid that I can't use it, yet was purchased on EMS way before the merge. Stupid bugs :(

Did you report that bug? Hopefully they will fix it - it might also be why they aren't offering it yet.