[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Selling NX

meatmarameatmara
Reactions: 100
edited July 2017 in General Chat
Hey,

I'm thinking about purchasing some NX clothing and was wondering afterwards when I have finished and found my look. Would it be possible to sell the remaining NX in the market for mesos?

Comments

• AventyrAventyr
    Reactions: 850
    edited July 2017
    You can buy maple point coupons in the Cash Shop using NX to be redeemed for maple points, then sell them in the Meso Market located in the Free Market entrance.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited July 2017
    If the items are obtained via Surprise Style or Premium Surprise Style boxes and you have not equipped them, they are tradeable in the Auction House, Free Market, and directly with other players via cash trade.
    You cannot trade items obtained via outfit packages, or items directly bought (such as the Noob Hat).
  • meatmarameatmara
    Reactions: 100
    edited July 2017
    Aventyr wrote: »
    You can buy maple point coupons in the Cash Shop using NX to be redeemed for maple points, then sell them in the Meso Market located in the Free Market entrance.

Does this work even if I have equipped them?
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited July 2017
    meatmara wrote: »

They're referring to selling Maple Points directly. You can't equip Maple Points.
    Their method will make you money, but it's not the one you're looking for if you're trying to perfect your look first.
  • XenomataXenomata
    Reactions: 2,595
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    meatmara wrote: »

They're referring to selling Maple Points directly. You can't equip Maple Points.

Look, here me out.
    They added Red Cube and Black Cube outfits.

They will find a way to wear Maple Points.
    PetalmagicNeospector