[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Monster Collection Event

WildNekoWildNeko
Reactions: 1,110
edited July 2017 in General Chat
2rqylqe.jpg

How's your progress with this event? Personaly, I'm getting tired of Ludi and Rex PQ's. The mobs NEVER spawns. The mob in Kenta PQ took a while, in the 18 run spawned, but Ludi and Rex PQ's, I've stoped counting after the 50 run and still no mob and if it was not enough, still has to register...

Comments

• JqnsonJqnson
    Reactions: 820
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    got everything but shammos starting to think some chs wont spawn it at all had up to 15 pqs in a row without one :S
    right now im at 70x shammos still dont have it added so yeah 8 hours+ at one pq without getting it great event nexon ^^

2r7tro5.png
  • BalancedFurysBalancedFurys
    Reactions: 725
    edited July 2017
    Yeah.. The Rex needs to be looked into and is rigged as hell. Im above 60 runs .. It's spawned only twice and It failed to collect. Really nexon is this your idea of a event? have people mindlessly grind a useless pq for something that never spawns?
  • JqnsonJqnson
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    i think maybe pqs are made like the mobs in normal maps so only one can spawn every 15 min that would explain it so ya new ch after every pq would give a better chance its just a theory tho but i did manage to get 2 in a row once by doing it :)
  • JqnsonJqnson
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Fking finally done it oh hell yas!
    29pbz9i.png
    They do indeed wiggle ;)