[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

npc jenna missing from arcane river for inhibitor

mijeklsmijekls
Reactions: 600
edited July 2017 in General Chat
jenna gone from arcane river. cant complete daily inhibitor quest

Comments

• FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Which inhibitor quest? Lake of Oblivion, Extinction Zone, or Cave of Repose? It's been a HELLA long time since I've done the inhibitor quests (just started doing them yesterday to stock up for lvl 25, and I normally avoid the inhibitor quests like the plague). But IIRC, she was in Weathered Land of Happiness and Rage (or Rage and Sorrow?) for Lake, Fire Zone for Extinction, and Below the Cave for Repose. I might have the maps slightly off though. I haven't had an inhibitor quest in forever, cuz again, I hate them so I always repick.

• IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited July 2017
    It's Rage and Sorrow(or ragind and sad erda), you can there in the raging erda map.

Other is Blazing erda map.

And lastly is the bellow the cave.

Each for each area where the quests ask drops, try seeying there, maybe you already completed the quest?