[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

SCANIA FM1 CH1

slickazzshooterslickazzshooter
Reactions: 500
edited July 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Can we please have a GM visit there as i reset and see how often its truely botted and its honestly a pain, i have to reset twice per day just to keep my spot and now, doesnt matter, they fly thru the portals and come and take it anyway, so im pretty SOL, shud i just get on live chat everyday and ask a GM to come just so i can reset my shop or wut? cuz its complete bs! and ive never seen a GM come and handle fm b4 atleast with botters, bots arent just a problem with other areas, also fm yet no1 speaks about this, i can name a few botters right now if u wud like me2 msg u GM

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2017
    1. GMs arent here for our convenience
    2. GMs dont get on forums, you can reach a GM via the main site through the support tab and either live chat (off hoirs now) pr submit a ticket request withh any info you may have on hackers or botters or anything you want to say. But dont write in an angry fashion. Jist give info.
    3. GMs arent here for our convenience.
  • slickazzshooterslickazzshooter
    edited July 2017
    :( rip me, didnt mean to come off as mean, just being brutally honest, thanks for answering my question though, i know they are busy f3, but i do feel like something should maybe be done as ch1 fm1 scania just crashed prolly for this reason :\ so rip spots
    edited July 2017
    The thing is they cant just go by word of mouth, they need concrete evidence to take action. Amd if the hackers have a way of making people crash itll be tough to get the evidence to give to the GMs.
    edited July 2017
    even with vid evidence, nothing was done
    edited July 2017
    They usually dont do things instantly, they either do it when people least expect it or through a huge sweep of illicit activity.

From what I've deduced. Im no spokesperson for them.
    edited July 2017
    well ty for replying :) guess ill keep buidling up evidence and try again later
    edited July 2017
    Sure thing
    edited July 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    Heyo,

I'd just like to add one thing:

The Customer Support team visit all kinds of websites to gather information on how the game is operating/what they need to be investigating. They absolutely do visit the forums to gather feedback about things. You won't see them comment on threads though, so you can't expect a reply.

I'll be sure to forward feedback regarding what you posted. The proper step is to report them in the game - if you wanted to take an extra step you can also report them via customer support.

Thanks.

@slickazzshooter

thanks i will!