[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Accented Names "?" than the actual accent mark

HoneyWaterHoneyWater
Reactions: 2,245
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello :D
So, when i see people with "?" in there names and they do a smega selling something, and if they have a question mark in there names, i really got no idea what letter that's supposed to be i did type the ? in there name and it says players not found x'D. So it would be nice if i could see what accent alphabet they used so i could copy and paste it and at least be able to whisper them or add them as a friend from a far.

the only accented alphabet that shows up is the " ÿ" but there's some space after the ÿ in the game so it's also an issue sorta.

Thanks for reading :D

Comments

• OccireOccire
    Reactions: 1,935
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    I have the same issue, it's because my computer's language for non-unicode programs is set to Korean (Korea). You can find this setting under the Control Panel -> Clock, Language, and Region settings -> Region -> Administrative, at least, under Windows 10. I know for sure if it's set to English (United States), the accents show up properly.
    peachbeanYinYangX