[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Closed

Suggestions for Royal Hairs/Faces & Perm NX Covers

Comments

  • krskkrsk
    Reactions: 2,580
    Posts: 123
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    BDO wrote: »
    Recent 2 rounds of royals are really satisfying! Good job and keep this on going!

    I agree partially. I understand that i'm not going to like all the royals, so even tho there have been what i would deem "ugly" hairs in some of the recent sets I can deal.. but I really think its kinda lame that there are clearly male hairs being tossed in with the girls styles. If i wanted male hairs, i would have made a male character. I mean i get that there's a place for that but please limit it to coupons specific for gender bending, I hate trying to pay for a cute new hair for my girl chars only to end up looking like a man.
    DividedFlow
  • AvocadoAvocado
    Reactions: 570
    Posts: 3
    Member
    edited July 2017
    I would really love to see this hair called florian(?) hair
    in korean = 플로리안 헤어

    2RrYrP6.png
    MaplerOver9000emperor52krskBDODividedFlowStarrySWolf
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 5,360
    Posts: 694
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Transparent equips please : )
    MaplerOver9000PissedOffMaplerStarrySWolf
  • MattyMatty
    Reactions: 1,780
    Posts: 55
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Sweet Kitty Hair
    sweet-kitty-hair.png?w=600

    Puppy Eyes Face

    puppy-eyes.png?w=600

    Black-Lace Ribbon

    68caa376993795b8b41d898f6e9f67a1.png


    take my money nexon
    MaplerOver9000CaughtByLoveStarrySWolf
  • LamatoLamato
    Reactions: 790
    Posts: 15
    Member
    edited July 2017
    So very glad that this is a thing now!

    First and foremost, I would absolute LOVE for this set to come out in the near future:

    Dark Magician Set

    7wzLrRe.png GLtNp0e.png

    It looks so awesome!

    This is also another set I want to see brought over from KMS:

    Starry Night Orchid Set

    Male
    AIyVa1B.png jg0iqSO.png I9ZyRMg.png

    Female
    FV7r0xT.png FiGzk6A.png rb31BsG.png



    And for the random requests that I would like to see return/introduction:

    2hh20MQ.png
    OwaeiH0.png
    lFJsTvd.png
    WgJAIZm.png

    Please make it happen! <3

    Edit: Added a set I completely forgot I wanted.



    MaplerOver9000HachuLairkrskMaplerJulyStarrySWolfNibbo
  • BDOBDO
    Reactions: 1,815
    Posts: 65
    Member
    edited July 2017
    krsk wrote: »
    BDO wrote: »
    Recent 2 rounds of royals are really satisfying! Good job and keep this on going!

    I agree partially. I understand that i'm not going to like all the royals, so even tho there have been what i would deem "ugly" hairs in some of the recent sets I can deal.. but I really think its kinda lame that there are clearly male hairs being tossed in with the girls styles. If i wanted male hairs, i would have made a male character. I mean i get that there's a place for that but please limit it to coupons specific for gender bending, I hate trying to pay for a cute new hair for my girl chars only to end up looking like a man.

    That boy hair you are talking about is actually a really good looking male hair. I guess take it as an April fools style is still kinda worth it? Anyhow, it's understoodable that there will be "bad" styles in each round that people don't want or otherwise they cannot make profit from it...
  • VyeraweVyerawe
    Reactions: 540
    Posts: 2
    Member
    edited July 2017
    marigold hair , the first one to the left
    826-female-hair.jpg
    arugulaMaplerOver9000StarrySWolf
  • KittiesKitties
    Reactions: 1,245
    Posts: 26
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    I currently want..
    Still Eyed face for female characters
  • EuphoriiaEuphoriia
    Reactions: 790
    Posts: 8
    Member
    edited July 2017
    I would love to see any of these hairstyles!!!

    fa96c9471d.png

    6bf68dae0b.png

    7550e86298.png

    806d99753c.png

    4f2eaa2fcf.png

    aca0b9c1cb.png

    c6890b7a93.png

    48fe5510a4.png

    3038fe8e75.png

    ec37570022.png

    05c4eabb71.png

    138ab2bd1f.png

    61cdcffa5b.png

    946a43b40c.png

    9d474d9968.png

    BluejeansHachukrskMaplerOver9000GothoritaDividedFlowStarrySWolfNibbo
  • HachuHachu
    Reactions: 420
    Post: 1
    Member
    edited July 2017
    Hi, I am glad to see this forum before August! If I am not too late, I would like "Winding Sky Bamboo" (weapon) to be included in the Blue Panda Costume set. Last year's cash shop update (Aug. 17, 2016 ) did not show the weapon. It would be great to include it if haven't already :) http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/16084/cash-shop-update-8-17
    Winding Sky Bamboo:
    http://imgur.com/a/4z52I http://imgur.com/a/ZeK4T

    Also in that same link, I hope the rotation stays for Golden Bell Dress. Being waiting for it to come back.
    http://imgur.com/a/O3dY4

    Lastly, this Chick pet as a permanent pet please. It was released in KMS Evolve patch.
    http://imgur.com/a/00E45

    Thank you for your time!! (:
    MaplerOver9000StarrySWolf
  • krskkrsk
    Reactions: 2,580
    Posts: 123
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    BDO wrote: »
    krsk wrote: »
    BDO wrote: »
    Recent 2 rounds of royals are really satisfying! Good job and keep this on going!

    I agree partially. I understand that i'm not going to like all the royals, so even tho there have been what i would deem "ugly" hairs in some of the recent sets I can deal.. but I really think its kinda lame that there are clearly male hairs being tossed in with the girls styles. If i wanted male hairs, i would have made a male character. I mean i get that there's a place for that but please limit it to coupons specific for gender bending, I hate trying to pay for a cute new hair for my girl chars only to end up looking like a man.

    That boy hair you are talking about is actually a really good looking male hair. I guess take it as an April fools style is still kinda worth it? Anyhow, it's understoodable that there will be "bad" styles in each round that people don't want or otherwise they cannot make profit from it...

    Well, I can understand that there will be bad styles, but again, if i wanted male hair I would made a male character or purchased an April Fool's coupon. I don't mind that they want to put in what I would deem an "ugly" hair, I just wish it was for the gender I have selected to play. I don't really think that is asking for too much.
    DividedFlow
  • KhorpionKhorpion
    Reactions: 655
    Posts: 8
    Member
    edited July 2017
    Could we please get the sparkling face for males (2nd from the left) back? :D
    annmf53.jpg

    Also requesting Wild Tangles' return for males! Last one on the right!
    asmhalr356.jpg
    Nibbo
  • KingDemonKingDemon
    Reactions: 100
    Post: 1
    Member
    edited July 2017
    sun-hair.png?w=600

    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/15027/updated-cash-shop-specials-7-20-7-26

    Sun hair and Look of Evil (from the link) please!

    unknown.png

    Also this face please, I'm not sure what the name is though :/
  • BluejeansBluejeans
    Reactions: 2,120
    Posts: 63
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Hello.

    The Premium Surprise Style Boxes should be updated today, but they're not. Any reason for this?

    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/23782/updated-cash-shop-update-for-july-5
  • SparkleeSparklee
    Reactions: 2,530
    Posts: 161
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    So uhh... There's been this one NX dress I've been wanting for sooooo long, never seen it been released in like 4+ years. Which is a shame, the dress is pretty!

    But the Light Chiffon Dress needs to make a come back !!!
    https://gyazo.com/1264999dd8716164370c11fb333ba98e
  • BaoDovvnBaoDovvn
    Reactions: 880
    Posts: 16
    Member
    edited July 2017
    Not sure if this is off topic, but could we get Face or Hair Coupons for our Androids? :D

    Maybe make it so that we can use our leftover Royal Hair Coupons on our Androids.
    MaplerOver9000CaughtByLoveKittenCoalitionDividedFlow
  • NihilisticClownNihilisticClown
    Reactions: 470
    Posts: 4
    Member
    edited July 2017
    I'm not sure if my suggestion will be seen so late, but I would love it if the Schwarzer Coat was added as a permanent NX cover in the shop.

    http://imgur.com/HFBErmh

    It's the cape item of the Schwarzer set.
    MaplerOver9000
  • CherrySodaCherrySoda
    Reactions: 650
    Posts: 6
    Member
    edited July 2017
    Please bring back Sparkling Face for females. :)
    qXgGkzA.png
    GothoritaStarrySWolf
  • BDOBDO
    Reactions: 1,815
    Posts: 65
    Member
    edited July 2017
    Why is there's no updates on the premium style box today? Shouldn't the previous update last till July 25?
    Bluejeanskrsk
  • MaplerOver9000MaplerOver9000
    Reactions: 2,036
    Posts: 290
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    KingDemon wrote: »
    unknown.png

    Also this face please, I'm not sure what the name is though :/

    That's actually an emote from the cash shop. Not a royal style. >_<
This discussion has been closed.