[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Suggestions for Royal Hairs/Faces & Perm NX Covers

Comments

• krskkrsk
    Reactions: 2,980
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    BDO wrote: »
    Why is there's no updates on the premium style box today? Shouldn't the previous update last till July 25?

It looks like they extended the previous boxes for another week. I guess Nexon doesn't want our money this week, or someone dropped the ball (which seems more likely). I'm disappointed as well.. like i think the only new thing we got were damage skins? At this point we seem to get damage skins so often that it's like ehh whatever. We have a thread here bursting with requests of things people want, where we are practically begging Nexon to just TAKE OUR MONEY, and they are like "naw it's cool ."
    BluejeansBDO
  • BluejeansBluejeans
    Reactions: 2,130
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    krsk wrote: »
    Why is there's no updates on the premium style box today? Shouldn't the previous update last till July 25?

It looks like they extended the previous boxes for another week. I guess Nexon doesn't want our money this week, or someone dropped the ball (which seems more likely). I'm disappointed as well.. like i think the only new thing we got were damage skins? At this point we seem to get damage skins so often that it's like ehh whatever. We have a thread here bursting with requests of things people want, where we are practically begging Nexon to just TAKE OUR MONEY, and they are like "naw it's cool ."

Yeah. This week's Cash Shop update is really disappointing with the boring and not very good-looking "Last Chance" sale styles and damage skins. The "filler" weeks with no updated royal styles or PSSBs are generally dissatisfying and something needs to be added to those weeks.
    JettLuvsUkrskMaplerDividedFlow
  • iluvsuniluvsun
    Reactions: 1,280
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    I dont know if this has been suggested yet but please add this set that came out in kms awhile ago its called the starry night orchid set. You can see a random character wearing it in the eluna override mini site.
    krsk
  • krskkrsk
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Bluejeans wrote: »

Yeah. This week's Cash Shop update is really disappointing with the boring and not very good-looking "Last Chance" sale styles and damage skins. The "filler" weeks with no updated royal styles or PSSBs are generally dissatisfying and something needs to be added to those weeks.

Whoever is in charge of the cash shop really needs to get it together. The more they put out that we want, the more we spend. It just seems really stupid not to constantly update the cash shop with nice things. There's really no reason not to have new styles every week when there's more than just Royal coupons, for example we have Hero styles, anniversary, April fools, summer styles, all star, valentine's.. why not have styles that last for two weeks, but have alternating coupon updates so that we can look forward to new styles weekly? And if they don't want to do that... why not at least release a clothing outfit set we can outright purchase on weeks that alternate from royals? Again.. it just seems dumb not to take money we are throwing at them. Maybe if they did update the CS with more things we want (aka the millions of suggestions in this thread), then they could afford to hire a GM to actually focus on keeping the CS interesting.
    BluejeansJettLuvsUGothoritaDividedFlow
  • BluejeansBluejeans
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Bluejeans wrote: »

Whoever is in charge of the cash shop really needs to get it together. The more they put out that we want, the more we spend. It just seems really stupid not to constantly update the cash shop with nice things. There's really no reason not to have new styles every week when there's more than just Royal coupons, for example we have Hero styles, anniversary, April fools, summer styles, all star, valentine's.. why not have styles that last for two weeks, but have alternating coupon updates so that we can look forward to new styles weekly? And if they don't want to do that... why not at least release a clothing outfit set we can outright purchase on weeks that alternate from royals? Again.. it just seems dumb not to take money we are throwing at them. Maybe if they did update the CS with more things we want (aka the millions of suggestions in this thread), then they could afford to hire a GM to actually focus on keeping the CS interesting.

I agree. The thing is that a big part of the player base plays the game solely or predominant because of the customization with looks. A lot of us are not really excited about game updates, but rather look forward to Cash Shop updates. Lately, Nexon has obviously (with pressure from Arwoo and the community) started to care more about the Cash Shop. Anyhow, the issue with the "filler" weeks still remains. Right now I can only look forward to and enjoy the Cash Shop updates every two weeks, as the royals styles and PSSB's only rotate so often.

If Arwoo would respond to this and be open to accept feedback and suggestions what to add to the filler Cash Shop updates, I would happily help.
    krskDividedFlow
  • StellarDemonStellarDemon
    Reactions: 1,270
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    HSf3tyv.png I'm gonna keep posting Latte Bubble until it finally comes out

still waiting to finish my Kaneki cosplay :(
    JettLuvsU
  • DontNerfPlsDontNerfPls
    Reactions: 720
    edited July 2017
    http://imgur.com/gcOmXqJ
    been waiting for this hairstyle to rotate back in since september 2016 bring back marigold pls :(
    JettLuvsUMapler
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Can we recommend pets here? I thought this was a really neat suggestion (was in General Chat tho):
    Classic pet Request!

I'd forgotten that a lot of the classic pets aren't available in perm form. I don't even know when/if most of them were ever offered as perm... Last one I remember was Kino two years ago I think? Offering perm versions of pets like Kargo, Jr. Reaper, Brown Kitty, Robo, for a limited time might earn you some nostalgia $$$. Would also be a good follow-up to that perm nx sale a week ago, with such nostalgic gems as the White Beanie and Red Checkered Shirt lol (where were the Ripped Jeans though?)

Also, may as well put in Fennec Fox while you're at it.
    JettLuvsUMapler
  • PissedOffPissedOff
    Reactions: 810
    edited July 2017
    Can we have transparent equips please?
    MaplerkelevCodeDonutsStarrySWolfgvnalmanza
  • MattyMatty
    Reactions: 2,120
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Matty wrote: »
    68caa376993795b8b41d898f6e9f67a1.png

actually I take that back

just give me one of these

ea4bf2d7f36b457d260e4a76f77a96e9.png

pls

JettLuvsU
  • TimmygodTimmygod
    Reactions: 340
    edited July 2017
    pwmsh4924.jpg

Would buy the Penguin Waddle Package (M) the second it releases !! <3
    Last time it dropped was the 6th of January, 2016, so I would REALLY like to see it make it's way around ~

much appreciated ;]]
    JettLuvsURoisuuuKazukstaStarrySWolf
  • KittenCoalitionKittenCoalition
    Reactions: 1,720
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    I wanna see the King Crow Set return.

41ab134a523ff68ceb9d75dd43f75c55.png

The hat is super dinky and I want it, but I haven't even seen it once in recent years :/

Also, LF > Perm Transparent Covers outside of Black Friday.
    JettLuvsU
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited July 2017
    Id really like to see the Lucid/Midnight Sets (not in a dang RNG box, sold as individual pieces or in a set) and maybe the Kinesis set? (I never got to get in on that...I was semi quit at the time)
  • BluejeansBluejeans
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    Id really like to see the Lucid/Midnight Sets (not in a dang RNG box, sold as individual pieces or in a set) and maybe the Kinesis set? (I never got to get in on that...I was semi quit at the time)

How many times are you going to request this? The Lucid and Midnight NX covers were available not very long ago and the sets are not relevant anymore. You had your chance to get it during a long period of time. You refuse to buy Premium Surprise Style Boxes? You had the option to buy it from other players. If you play on Reboot, that's too bad for you.

I seriously don't see why they should bring back these sets just because you were too stubborn and refused to try to get them through PSSBs.
    TimmygodDividedFlow
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2017
    perm throwing star covers, new throwing star covers

nx covers for kataras
  • krskkrsk
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    I'd really like to see this hat again...
    2j4dgmq.jpg
    eGR2A

and ofc i'm still hoping for these hairs
    nzk22w.png

and this mermaid set
    cTyN7fq.jpg
    Birnteyemperor52
  • Anson_WuAnson_Wu
    Reactions: 400
    edited July 2017
    I'd like to see the king crow set in the next rotation.
  • WhalessWhaless
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited July 2017
    Could we get bright eyes for royals please.
    Birntey
  • JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited August 2017
    Lamato wrote: »
    So very glad that this is a thing now!

First and foremost, I would absolute LOVE for this set to come out in the near future:

Dark Magician Set

7wzLrRe.png GLtNp0e.png

It looks so awesome!

This is also another set I want to see brought over from KMS:

Starry Night Orchid Set

Male
    AIyVa1B.png jg0iqSO.png I9ZyRMg.png

Female
    FV7r0xT.png FiGzk6A.png rb31BsG.png

And for the random requests that I would like to see return/introduction:

2hh20MQ.png
    OwaeiH0.png
    lFJsTvd.png
    WgJAIZm.png

Please make it happen! <3

Edit: Added a set I completely forgot I wanted.

oh gosh i really like the Dark Musician Set request

i hope they add it :)
    krskJettLuvsUKittenCoalitionHachuStarrySWolf
  • JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Could Forgotten Hero Face (for males), Elf King Face, and Caterpillar Brow Face make a return in the future? Pleeeeeaaaaassssseeeee~?
    hom_mf.jpg
    Elf King Face is the first one and Forgotten Hero Face is the sixth one.
    1116mfjk355w.jpg
    Caterpillar Brow is the one at the end.
    emperor52
This discussion has been closed.