[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Of Absolab and TakeOver Events

PetalmagicPetalmagic
Reactions: 7,660
edited July 2017 in General Chat
Sooo....On Patch notes it says that the new TakeOver Event gives Abso weapons just like the previous...right? What...is this?
waX0360.png

Comments

• 엘소드엘소드
    Reactions: 775
    edited July 2017
    **** those boxes are deleted, the rewards changed to Absol Weps, and everyone recieves comp for it.
  • FluxinatedFluxinated
    Reactions: 310
    edited July 2017
  • Celeste123Celeste123
    Reactions: 840
    edited July 2017
    Somewhat of a load off my mind, as this punk ass pendant is NOT worth pursuing with the daily box grind. Rather good thing, too, because likely I won't be able to log in very much over the next 2 weeks. If the Absolab weapon was a prize, though, I'd make sure to get my Maple on for it every single day I could and be more apt to spend some hard earned cash on NX to support a game that knows how to throw its dog a bone every now and again. Too bad for you, Nexon, too bad. Who knows what you are thinking by doing this, but it looks to me like you're really out of touch with the community on this one.
    Petalmagic
  • RikNLRikNL
    Reactions: 2,605
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Why no Absolab Shoulder in the Tear 4 box.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited July 2017
    Fluxinated wrote: »

>assuming the live chat GM's know what's going on

how cute.

from what I've seen and experienced, all they know how to do is read the same events page we read.
    I'd bet if anyone live chatted a GM when the Flames of Rebirth were being displayed as a reward from the Override (or was it the V coinshop?) shop, they would have said it was intended.
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited July 2017
    Well, at least I don't have to go for Tier 4.