[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

✓ Mu Lung Dojo: Boss Teleportation Glitched

PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
Reactions: 5,265
edited May 2022 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Gameplay, functionality

Brief bug summary: Bosses in Mu Lung Dojo teleport a lot more than they should.

More details:
In Mu Lung Dojo's recent revamp, certain bosses were given the ability to teleport randomly throughout the map. However, in the recent patch, these bosses now teleport a lot more than they should, up to 5 times in 1 second (not exaggerating). Some bosses include Faust, Crimson Balrog, Papulatus, Demolishizer, Ephenia, and Xerxes. And this isn't how it works in KMS, so it's a glitch.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Attempt Mu Lung Dojo.
2. Fight any of the aforementioned bosses

Character name: GreenGales

Character level: 232

Character job: Wind Archer

World name: Bera

Date and time of the incident: Any time after the v 1.87 update

Comments

• thrakkesthrakkes
    Reactions: 2,135
    edited July 2017
    It is intended. The fact they didn't teleport before the maint. of July 19 (or 20) was a bug. I even saw video of the FP in TMS doing Dojo, still teleport.

Now KMS Dojo video below:

They start to teleport more often when boss HP is getting really low. You can stop them teleporting by binding.
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    edited July 2017
    thrakkes wrote: »
    It is intended. The fact they didn't teleport before the maint. of July 19 (or 20) was a bug. I even saw video of the FP in TMS doing Dojo, still teleport.

Now KMS Dojo video below:

They start to teleport more often when boss HP is getting really low. You can stop them teleporting by binding.

That's not what I'm saying. They did teleport when the dojo update came up, but not several times in 1 second. Here's a more recent video of a KMS player doing dojo:

As you can see, the bosses don't teleport nearly as much as they do in GMS. I'd take a video of GMS but I can't at the moment.
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    Reactions: 2,135
    edited July 2017
    For a while, I noticed in this KMS video past floor 46, they teleport more. As for GMS, before the maintenance, I havent noticed teleport much except maybe Ravana (Floor 47).
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    edited August 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    Heyo,

Just to confirm, the issue here is that they are teleporting more in GMS than other services?

Was this just a one off case?
    Does this happen every time?
    Has this happened to anyone else?
    Do we have anyone in the Community with a video?

Thanks.

Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z!

But on a serious note:
    1. It happens every time I attempt dojo, in random intervals (sometimes the teleport works fine, but most of the time, especially at stronger bosses, it happens way too much). It was nowhere near this bad until recently.
    2. I took a video just now (downloaded Fraps to showcase it).

As you can see, Papulatus's teleportation is a lot more sporadic than it was before the update.
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    edited September 2017
    Still an issue as of 1.88.
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    edited November 2017
    Still an issue as of November 8