[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Character Copies [Genuine Question]

NoNeedNoNeed
Reactions: 920
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2017 in Archive
There was an update on the website not long ago that Nexon can't make copies of characters and transfer them over to the PTS server, from the Luna and Reboot servers.

Because I never took part in any Tespia servers in any other games at all... Will we be able to create new characters on the server? Or do we need to create a character on any of the NA servers but Reboot before 9th of August in order to be able to take part?

Thanks in Advance.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    We will be able to create characters on Tespia.
    Might not be able to create Zero or BT, if they are not scheduled to be opened for creation on the live servers for the patch that Tespia is testing.
  • NoNeedNoNeed
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    We will be able to create characters on Tespia.
    Might not be able to create Zero or BT, if they are not scheduled to be opened for creation on the live servers for the patch that Tespia is testing.

I see, thank you for the information, makes me feel less nervous about not being able to participate! Clearly I will so it's all good!
  • AquasisAquasis
    Reactions: 1,125
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Im a Luna player myself and im also kinda wandering what to expect wen we login into the server. I have made an character in Broa just to be sure.
  • HySyHySy
    Reactions: 300
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    I mean we won't be able to test a lot of stuff if were limited by levels that we don't have and can't get easily.
  • NyuuuNyuuu
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Just to be sure.
    Doesnt matter if I dont have a character in a non-reboot/luna world? I can still make new characters in tespia, right?
  • NoNeedNoNeed
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Nyuuu wrote: »
    Just to be sure.
    Doesnt matter if I dont have a character in a non-reboot/luna world? I can still make new characters in tespia, right?

We will be able to create new characters, for example if it is a new class that we will have to test. We can't possibly do that without creating a new character :)
    Nyuuu
  • NyuuuNyuuu
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    NoNeed wrote: »
    Nyuuu wrote: »
    Just to be sure.

We will be able to create new characters, for example if it is a new class that we will have to test. We can't possibly do that without creating a new character :)

Nice! I was scared because I dont play in regular servers :(
    Thank you for the fast answer ^^
  • xAran135xAran135
    Reactions: 935
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    tespia is up it seems and i'm in but when i'm stuck when i want to play the char i made since i dont have a char in non-reboot/luna worlds, but my pic doesnt seem to work. i get that it may be the pic from maple na but somehow the pic i use dont work.