[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Disconnecting with no error messages

xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
Reactions: 1,860
edited June 2017 in Tech Support
It started today and I been getting random game crashes and it gave me no error messages whatsoever. Been checking Windows Task Manager, no error messages were popping up, not even "Maplestory has stopped working".

Comments

• KkikoKkiko
    Reactions: 300
    edited July 2017
    Bumping because I'm getting it too. I can't even stay in the game for longer than 2 minutes without it terminating on me with no message whatsoever.
  • NyvorNyvor
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited July 2017
    Same here, the game just closes with no message at all. It's just like somebody press Alt + F4 and it just dissappear without any kind of confirmation.
  • CosCos
    Reactions: 100
    edited August 2017
    Can't even do daily boss runs anymore, crashing to desktop every 2-3 minutes. An optimization patch is sorely needed.
  • dimnut43dimnut43
    Reactions: 920
    edited August 2017
    same here and so annoying please fix this thank you
  • Neonzone1506Neonzone1506
    Reactions: 600
    edited August 2017
    when I press play I get no error code/message and it sais just press ok and game doesn't launch this happened to me and my friend which has just downloaded the game please help
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited August 2017
    Just d/c 3 times in a row for no reason. I even restarted my computer thinking that was the problem. Nope it's not my computer...
  • xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
    Reactions: 1,860
    edited August 2017
    the only error im getting is this maplestory stops working....my internet's fine says the troubleshooter. website fine. the servers suck.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited August 2017
    I just got my 6th d/c. I'm playing and then the monsters stop moving. I can move but my skills don't work and I can't climb ropes. I try to type to people around me and it does not show up in all chat. I stay like this for about 10 sec hoping it will clear up. I end up getting kicked to the world selection screen or completely out. if i end up in the world selection screen it tells me that it cannot connect to the server. when i try to connect to my server it then says something about "Having a problem with the game go to the site" Then it says want to leave the game "ok" or "Cancel" and it will not give me any other options forcing me to quit the game. This is not my computer having issues.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited August 2017
    7th time now "Unable to connect to the game server please try again later" i press "ok". Got back into game this time, but for how long?
  • baruh91baruh91
    Reactions: 600
    edited August 2017
    same here also sometimes get dc to world selection and when i try to enter to world its say i'm already logged .
    i play at least 6 hours per day and get around 20 dc if not much more .
    i cant start to play without dc at the start even before its enter to char selection .
    when i send message to nexon they say it will be checked and they not receive this issue before when all the ppl that maple have this problem and like u see they even no bother to answer here for some reason!!!!
    and the boss glitch when u even not enter and it says u done it already