[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

BEAST TAMER LAG!!!!

ChuChuRuChuChuRu
Reactions: 440
edited August 2017 in Bug Reporting
Seems Majestic Trumped was fixed when Beast Tamers opened for sign-up, but in the process this class is lagging like crazy!!!

I can barely train without the screen freezing.. There's no issue on bosses, but as soon as a mob "dies" or I hit more than one at a time its lagging so much, wasn't like this before the class opened.

Lv 214 beast tamer, and about to give up.

I miss Europe's dev team, this would have been fixed already.. :(
JettLuvsU

Comments

• KingofFurriesKingofFurries
    Reactions: 1,605
    edited August 2017
    Hmmm. it did seem like i was getting alot more lag than usual last time i trained a week ago ( i don't train very often) @slurpy forest depths (level 215, bera, ign kingfurry) Although i just passed it off as the elluna lag because that seemed to be pretty bad at the time. interesting if this is beast tamer specific lag because the first year or so when they were first released they had huge ammounts of lag. Maybe this new lag is similar to that.

Never noticed majestic trumpet got fixed, glad you mentioned that. It still has the cooldown which is annoying, but it doesn't reset every time it hits a mob. kinda nice.
    JettLuvsU
  • ChuChuRuChuChuRu
    edited August 2017
    Hmmm. it did seem like i was getting alot more lag than usual last time i trained a week ago ( i don't train very often) @slurpy forest depths (level 215, bera, ign kingfurry) Although i just passed it off as the elluna lag because that seemed to be pretty bad at the time. interesting if this is beast tamer specific lag because the first year or so when they were first released they had huge ammounts of lag. Maybe this new lag is similar to that.

Never noticed majestic trumpet got fixed, glad you mentioned that. It still has the cooldown which is annoying, but it doesn't reset every time it hits a mob. kinda nice.

Yea it could easily confuse you that it is event lag or something, but I tried my Battle Mage, my Kinesis and many of my other characters, beast tamer is the only one lagging.

I lag each time a monster is killed. Which is why I don't lag on bosses, as you kill them only "once", but when you're training and kill several mobs at the time the lag is intense.

I can't even enjoy Cub Cavalry without my enire screen freezing for a good 4-5 seconds.

I've been playing for a while just enjoying the game, and most bugs I just ride out, but this one can't be rode out. personally am a high paying customer who only wants to play Beast Tamer and I know a few others who are the same. But the class is nearly imposisble to play now, and that's saying something.

Fingers crossed that Nexon fixes the lag in the next server check.
  • ChuChuRuChuChuRu
    edited August 2017

Added video.

I realize it can partly be because of the event, or some maps lag more than others. But there is something with Beast Tamer too, I asked a few other high leveled beast tamers on the EU server and they all experienced lag to some degree.

I did not experience any lag at Drakes (shown in video) on my Battle Mage, Noblesse, Kanna or Demon Slayer.