[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Disconnecting in Pink Bean Boss Fight

MrJuggal0MrJuggal0
Reactions: 730
edited October 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug Type: Crash, Coding*

Brief Bug Summary: Basically, I was doing my daily boss runs for the day, and I clear everyone except for Pink Bean. A few weeks ago, I fought Normal Pink Bean for the first time after completing the Temple of Time quest chain. The first time I fought him, I killed the far left statue (first stage), then when I went to attack the second one on the far right I randomly disconnect from the game. I thought it was maybe a coincidence, until it started happening again repeatedly. Out of maybe the 8 times I tried to fight him, I only killed him once, so I guess I was lucky. Meanwhile, the other seven was as a result of this random disconnect. It seems to randomly disconnect me from the boss fight, whether I am fighting the first bird statue, or Pink Bean itself (it disconnected me when Pink Bean was at 20% health once). But most of the time, it is at stage 2 when both of the tall, far statues are exposed, but not the 2 birds, or the angel on top of the throne.

More Details: *I noticed that when I entered through the area where you need the Marble of Chaos, that I remember before it had a quote mentioning something about "crossing through the barrier." In its place, there is a line of code after I enter through the portal before I fight Pink Bean. I don't know if this exposed line of code and the random disconnecting are connected in a way, but ultimately, I am not sure.

Image for Supporting Evidence:

Steps to Reproduce: 1: Acquire the Marble of Chaos. 2. Enter the Broken Corridor. 3. Enter the Pink Bean boss fight. 4. Fight the boss and wait.

Character Name: MrJuggaI0

Level: 186

Job: Kaiser

World: Reboot

Date and Time of the Incident: Most recent is October 13th, 2016 1:23 PST, but has happened before.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 26,040
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    That "exposed line of code" is untranslated text (Korean, probably).

• MrJuggal0MrJuggal0
    Reactions: 730
    edited October 2016
    Aww. If that's the case, maybe it's just me then.