[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Are you happy with the Royal hair eyes selection?

krskkrsk
Reactions: 2,980
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I'm highly unsatisfied with the last 2-3 rotations of royals and am disappointed that the suggestions in the following thread have been so overlooked.
Royals Suggestion Thread I'm curious to see where everyone else stands on the subject and am hoping that maybe a poll would help whoever is in charge to evaluate the current job that is being done.
  1. How do you feel about the current (past 2-3 rotations of) Royal Hair & Eyes selection?20 votes
    1. GREAT. Love the Hairs, Love the Eyes.
       5% (1 vote)
    2. Meh, Love the Hairs, Hate the Eyes.
       10% (2 votes)
    3. Ehh. Hate the Hairs, Love the Eyes.
       10% (2 votes)
    4. AWFUL OMG Hate the Hairs, Hate the Eyes.
       75% (15 votes)

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited August 2017
    Im sorta...meh...not satisfied completely with EITHER of them :P Some are good...some are bad...and why the heck did females get "Damien Face"
    krskJettLuvsUemperor52xxHorntailxxVenusVSZeroBlux
  • krskkrsk
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    Im sorta...meh...not satisfied completely with EITHER of them :P Some are good...some are bad...and why the heck did females get "Damien Face"

RIGHT! ? i mean i could understand at least if they gave it to both male and females, but to just give to females seems stupid.
    VenusVS
  • xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
    Reactions: 1,860
    edited August 2017
    the 19th of july - august 1st is the only rotation i'm satisfied with for faces. the hairs for guys are absolute garbage...
    VenusVSkrsk
  • krskkrsk
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    I still don't understand why there have been mountains of suggestions that remain overlooked. I'm envious of other regions cash shops that are filled with interesting new looks, and returns of adored favorites. I wish we had some GMs that appreciated the customization of this game enough to push for a better cash shop experience.